Screw E-Cigs

It is confirmed I am old.I have an LG flip phone and it works fine.I think I prefer a good phone and a good computer and a very good (large ) tv instead of a little wannabe phone that doesn't really cut as any of those.It bugs the Hell out of me when someone says they need to talk to me and texts someone else the whole time .

Edited by mcquinn

It is confirmed I am old.I have an LG flip phone and it works fine.I think I prefer a good phone and a good computer and a very good (large ) tv instead of a little wannabe phone that doesn't really cut as any of those.It bugs the Hell out of me when someone says they need to talk to me and texts someone else the whole time .

I have a LG flip phone too.

, I didn't know what it was either mcQuinn. I'm glad you asked.

My whole family has smart phones, but the reception in our area is spotty, which means we hardly ever use the righteous stuff. Now Verizon does away with the unlimited plans and comes out with strong reception. Hubby bites and upgrades his to the latest Droid matrix or whatever the heck it is. and... well,... it has better reception because he can tap into wifi lol.