Have To Go Back To Analogs For A Bit :(

Hopefully somebody will have enough extra on hand to be able to tide you over until you can get your order.

What's your carto thread? 510?

What's your mg strength?

What's your favorite flavor category? (tobacco, fruit, desert, beverage)

I wish I could help, but I need to make an order myself. Sorry. But hang in there!! There's always someone who has extra on hand, whether it be that they don't like a flavor or that they bought too much of.

Out of curiosity I bought a pack of Camel lights last week.Gave them away.The first one was the way I rembered them ,the second one was just aweful.You can get quite a bit of liquid for what you will be paying for a couple of packs of analogs so that is not a valid excuse.$25.00 will get you 60 ml and a pack of cartos with shipping.

my cartos i use are usually the boge 510 lr and i tend to go to 24 mg for my sweet spot. but as for flavors im still trying some different ones but right now my go to is cinnarollz. but my bills and my rent all fall around the same time which runs to be quite a bit. and when i do use analogs one pack usually lasts me a bit longer than a bottle of juice does because i cant stand to smoke them but theyre the only thing that i can spare to get right now (N)

My apology for going a bit off topic here but hoping to make a useful suggestion that many people aren't aware of ..

Have you contacted some of your billing departments and tried rescheduling your billing dates? Often times they are willing to work with you so that you're not being financially raped at the same time every month.

That being said .. I don't use cartos and the highest I vape is 12mg. I sure wish I could be of more help. Hang in there; do what you have to do - better than losing your mind, I say.

• 2 weeks later...