Drip Tips V.s. Cartridges

paradox

The majority of us use something other than cartridges. Most of us who direct drip or drip on cartos or use tanks will generally use a drip tip. Cartridges are messier than drip tips and don't wick well either.

Drip tips can leak out the top, but rarely happens. Your PV shouldn't be upside down anyway, in the pocket or not. And if you monitor how much you're dripping and vaping you shouldn't have too much trouble with it. Try to keep the open end out of the pocket lint, anyway. I can't imagine that debris tasting good once the atty heats it .. lol.

Direct dripping works well at home and any place you have the time to drip, vape, repeat. But pick up something else for driving or time you do not have time, carto,s and tanks are good for that.

Nox, I think I've mix a few flavors together to get that taste....lol :cheers:

When I first started vaping, we all mostly used cartridges. We all worked hard at trying to find the best filler and methods, etc., but nothing ever seemed to work well. Dripping quickly became the preferred method for most of us and has stood the test of time. Drip tips added to the ease and comfort of dripping. Although I've moved on to "bottom feeder" types of mods and absolutely LOVE them, I still drip a good share of the time. I have never had problem with juice leaking from an atty when I drip, but then again, I rarely put my PV down or put it in a pocket - if I do put it in a pocket, it's after vaping so the atty wouldn't have much juice left in it.