Egomaniacs

mcquinn

I was trying to find a 510 carto kit for an inlaw that is considering vaping.Couldn't find one anywhere I frequent.Ended up with a standard 510 kit.But now the title ,I cannot beleive how much Ego and Egotype stuff there is out there.No wonder people are getting sucked in by the ripoff artists as there are not many value priced introductory kits out there anymore.While the Ego may be a way better investment in the long run ,a person who is venturing in, is not wanting too wrap too much cash in an unknown quantity.I have bought several 510 kits for people who were curiouse.

Price is subjective. To some, $70 for a starter kit is a lot. To others, its no big deal. There are deals to be found out there. If someone wants to try out vaping, they sell disposable e-cigs that are inexpensive.

That's great news that your inlaw is interested. I feel your pain in the choices and dupes out there now. Just when we find a great kit with a great price we have realize that hey, it might not be a Joye brand.... aargh. At least the Joye 510 is the original Daddy of the eGo, the one who begat the greatest starter eCig of them all. So, you're still in good hands.... just shorter battery life between charges and without the other benefits of the good ol' eGo.

I almost bought an eGo kit the other day for my neighbor. It's the drip set up, complete with atty shield. But I couldn't tell if it was genuine Joye or not, so I backed out. I might buy it for me though (as I have plenty on hand at the moment) and then give her an old set to get her by until she can afford to buy her own kit.

Don't know the appropriateness of linking other sites for supplies....with the vaportalkstore and all, but I am sure the mods will kill it if need be.

Super T Manufacturing (makers of the Precise) have a Joye Ego Starter kit on their site for $34.99...which i think is an incredible price. http://www.supertmanufacturing.com/id82.html

Personally, I usually buy my batteries and atomizers at Liberty Flights because i have found NO ONE else that offers a 2 month warranty on batteries and a 30 day warranty on atomizers (SR only).

Just my $.02

I just always thought the 510 cartomiser kits were good for starters ,as I usuaally recomend Joye and cartomisers are the way to go for newbies.As we all know carts are a pain.Most of us try to stick with things that are compatible when we commit and start to upgrade so a 510 carto kit would be a very good starting outfit.I live in IN andd she is in IL so I cannot giver her any in person coaching.I considered a KR808 kit but that is only compatible with DSE 901.

Don't know the appropriateness of linking other sites for supplies....with the vaportalkstore and all, but I am sure the mods will kill it if need be.

Super T Manufacturing (makers of the Precise) have a Joye Ego Starter kit on their site for $34.99...which i think is an incredible price. http://www.supertman...g.com/id82.html

Personally, I usually buy my batteries and atomizers at Liberty Flights because i have found NO ONE else that offers a 2 month warranty on batteries and a 30 day warranty on atomizers (SR only).

Just my $.02

If I remember right, those don't have the on/off capabilities that the eGo-T is well liked for.

• 3 weeks later...

My 30ml bottles of eliquid are about the same as around 75 packs of smokes depending on how much you vape. If you do the math thats 75 packs of cigs for 10 to 15 bucks. With the money I have saved from not buying them atrocious marlboros my ego and 510 kits have paid for themselves. gotta look at it that way. It can be a big chunck of change at one time but soon it will pay for itself and deliver a better experience and smokefree lifestyle. It was all worth it to me. So to anyone wanting to start the vaping journey buy yourself an ego and fill your carts yourself. Good luck and vape hard friends.