Cheep Pg, 2 Gal.

mjradik

So I found a web site thats selling Propylene Glycol - USP - Kosher - Food Grade. Its 2 Gallons for $50 with FREE shipping. Thats the cheepest I've found. Anyone find it cheeper anywhere else? Can PG bought at a pharmacy locally usualy? What seems to be the going price bought locally?

• 3 months later...

Well I did end up buying it that day. 1 GAL PG and 1 GAL VG... $48/free shipping. Come to find out, ALOT of other vapors use that same web site to buy that PG/VG because its cheep. Comes out to less than 20 cents per OZ. (less than a penny per ml) So its almost been 5 months, and I've used about 1/2 gallon of the PG and 1/8 gallon of the VG so far. People say PG/VG has a self life of 1-2 years, so I should be set for a while... lol..

Of course now that I'm vaping 2-3mg nic now, I vape 6+ mils a day.. (since it vape low strength nic, it only costs me less than 5 cents per mil for my DIY)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Yep, I just picked up the 1 gallon jug of PG USP from Tractor Supply for $19.99 yesterday. Humco brand VG USP (Sold/Labeled as "Glycerine") in the 6oz. bottle at Wal-Mart for $3.84. My local Publix Grocery store sells it (Humco VG) for $2.99 a bottle!

Just an FYI.

Edited by LoTech

Yep, I just picked up the 1 gallon jug of PG USP from Tractor Supply for $19.99 yesterday. Humco brand VG USP (Sold/Labeled as "Glycerine") in the 6oz. bottle at Wal-Mart for $3.84. My local Publix Grocery store sells it (Humco VG) for $2.99 a bottle!

Just an FYI.

I've been working on my gallon bottle of pg for 6 months and I haven't even gone through a quart yet but I have gone through a couple 6oz bottles of vg. I mix for myself and share some with friends but a gallon is a lot and I know this will last me 2 years which I think is the shelf life.

Yeah, I get that little voice in the back of my head that says "A gallon? Really?" everytime I look at it in the closet but I figure what the heck...I've spent way more on bad liqour & stripper's in my long since lost youth in one night. (LoTech checks over shoulder to make sure the Wifey doesn't see him type that :evil: ).