Buzz Pro By Notcigs- My Review

Kingbtheone

Cost: I paid $150.73 shipped- sale price and coupon code

black w/chrome caps

2 sets of battery's and charger

http://www.notcigs.com/

ok, ive had this beast for a week and a half, wanted to use it a little before i put my full stamp of approval, WHICH IT FULLY GETS!

many of you know i was torn on a upgrade from my ScrewDriver, loved it, got me off the analogs, NEVER FAILED. seeing all the hype about Variable Voltage, or seen as VV is well deserved. the easy of finding the juice/carto/ATTY sweet spot TAKES SECONDS. a turn of the wheel take a hit, need more vapor? turn wheel repeat. Dual coils i was running on my SD only got 3.7v to operate, now with a turn of a wheel i can get up to 5.7v and have TOO MUCH ....lol

Battery life is what had me concerned. using 2 standard UF 16340 battery's, i get 8-10hrs vape time at my pace, almost all day, but I can predict now when to swap out, not a big deal. Now with the protection built in to the Buzz pro, you can use powerized battery's , and ive seen a 4hr increase in results. thats 12-14hrs for me @ 3ml day

Design rocks! i like the black w/ chrome caps, mine turns off like its suppose to, 1/4 turn of end cap turns unit off, so that issue has been resolved. The button almost turned me off to the unit, but it really is a selling point. nice click to activate, soft rubbery feel, and is rated for over 1 million clicks. The voltage wheel is easy to turn but doesn't just move on its own, marked green, yellow and red , so no need constantly finding it. set and forget

comes with warranty, shipped by professional, helping people from what i have seen so far elsewhere, i will recommend EVERYONE to try out a Buzz Pro

I'm with ya on this one KingBtheOne.

Got mine during the sale too,$140 shipped

with 2 sets of Powerizer batts.

I got the blue w/brass caps,it's purdy lol.

Ease of use is its best feature,put on a carto or atty

and turn the wheel til the vape is just right for ya.

Yeah the on/off feature works well but I rarely use it.

I've tried 2ohm and 3ohm boges on it plus an 801 atty.

with an adapter since i got 510 connection.

It feels good in the hand and it's solid but not too heavy

shirt pocket carry is no prob.

The button works great but it took a day or so for me

to get used to it.

22mm wide and 110mm to the top of the cap + 5mm for the

extended connector.

hmmm wonder if an EMDCC or other ego style attys

would fit without an adapter lol

edited to add I'm now looking for a nice tank to use on it

with my boges

Edited by joe2003

I thought you already had a 'vvpv' ?

It's not out yet, but should be soon. I had ordered the EQ, but it was recalled (probably what you're thinking about).

I think we may be miscommunicating. LOL! Go to notcigs and check out the VVPV.

Edited by Brian

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines