First Day With My E-Go!

frosting

*I have never ever Vaped before just thought I'd add that*

For about two hours right after my E-go charged i simply could not put it down. It was so much fun! Granted the cartridges that

came with it tasted more or less flavorless i was enjoying it so much it didn't matter. Figures I buy 2 packs today and Ta-Da

There is my e-go on the counter. It took a few minutes to get the hang of. Charged rather quick for me, maybe 20-30 minuites. I'm

thinking it may have been tested before shipment so there was a partial charge. So far it seems like everything is working!

So thrilled with Liberty Flights right now. I was skeptical and concerned with it being cheap but so far so good. To me it feels

very much like smoking but not as "harsh". I find it really refreshing actully. I was afraid the hits where going to suck.

After getting the ego out of the box, and examining the cartidges. I put my lips to one and gave it a go. "Oh No" I thought.

I was so wrong! Amazingly that itty bitty hole really does pack the vapor punch. It was such a good time seeing how big i could

vape. I used that first cartidge preety fast! The stuffing began to come out, go into the atomizer so that's when i figured

"Ya that's done now". I ran upstairs excited to show my Mom. She took a couple drags but both made her cough. Willing to give

it a go when her allergies arn't as bad. My very first pull on the E-go getting it right, i coughed too. I was like "Whoa!! it does work!"

After a few attemps of no vapor i figured out i had to keep my finger on the button while i inhaled. I also let my brother

try it 4-5 times to see if he could like it. He was really critical about it, but that's just his personality i suppose.

He didn't think it was much of a comparison to smoking. Maybe when i get more flavors I can try to change his mind...

Now, satisfaction after eating with the E-go. Not too bad. Not the same but tolerable. Throat is getting a little irritated

now after vaping almost 2 hours straight. Who woulda thought? ;) Slightly wanting a cigg, but I got that off my mind

after going to work out. I notice I'm coughing a little more vaping after eating. I'm sure in a couple days that will go away.

Loving Vaping so far!

Alas, a trip to the Mall using the E-go. Nobody really noticed, or if anyone did they didn't say anything. I also took it to a

local smoke shop. Vaped in front the guy. He was selling some E-ciggs but none as snazzy as my E-go! I could tell be was impressed.

If i absolutly must i may pop by there for a juice as mine needs to "age" about a week.

Overall my first day with the E-go has been awesome. Since about 2pm no cigg! No cravings! ( okay drinking iced coffee right now i gotta be honest i kinda want one. Until i order more i hope this Fluval will work up some magic with at least some of the juice i have right now untill i get cartomizers. So that was my first day ever with my E-go and vaping. Already in 7 hours of being smoke free im feeling fantastic. I can

breathe! Its amazing to think sticking with it, things can only get better for my body from here on out. I gotta say the E-go really truly is, something amazing. At least for me!

I also got my ego today but unlike you I didn't share mine.. you no how the commercial goes...lego my ego lmao.. I also can see this working well to keep me off analogs... now I guess tomorrow morning I'll get 1 of those analog free counter signatures and see if I can finally give them up once and for all. And hopefully you do as well :-)

Aww thanks although I'll admit i broke down and had 1 analong not too long ago... And honestly, didn't like the way it made me feel. Vaping is really showing the reality of analogs and what they do to me. Not having any ciggs for 7 hours while awake for me, is still a triumph. I can tottoly see myself getting off analogs for good! Thanks Uma!

Congrats Frosting! I just got mine on Thursday & was really surprised. I had 1 analog in the last 28 hours (also a miracle for a pack a day smoker of 25 yrs for me). Unlike you, though, my brother totally digs it! My husband likes it (he's a beer smoker). I can't get over how my hands, my hair, & my clothes no longer reek. My 7 yr old told me today: You smell like cookies momma. I plan on sharing the device with family & friends that are hooked on the nasty tobacco weed like me. Today I felt the possibility of life - an old glimpse of my former myself. Keep at the vaping & your not alone on this journey.

Sincerely,

Jen (mother of two)

Edited by jen_haynes

Thanks Jen! I've been looking into so many liquid vendors and all that haven't quite been keeping track on the forum. I really feel like this is going to get me off ciggs for good. There is something about vaping that is SO much more satisfying, enjoyable, the flavor. The list goes on and on. I'm almost positive in no time, analogs will completely discust me. In a very short amount of time, somehow, it boggles my mind how, regular ciggs already taste nastier then they did yesterday.

Congrats!!! Glad you're enjoying it. :) If you stay off analogs for a few days and then smoke one, you'll be shocked at how bad it tastes. That's why I always say I'm glad there's no eliquid that tastes like a real cigarette. LOL!

Congrats to the new eGo users! I noticed a huge difference in the way it tasted (analog) too when I tried like 1 week after I started. It was like licking a dirty ashtray.

As for the analogs disgusting you, I don't know if they will ever do that, however I will say you will begin to notice how many people around you stink.

Congrats!!! Glad you're enjoying it. :) If you stay off analogs for a few days and then smoke one, you'll be shocked at how bad it tastes. That's why I always say I'm glad there's no eliquid that tastes like a real cigarette. LOL!

Thanks! haha I have quite a few flavors coming i can't wait to try. Peach Melba, Chocolate mint. Chocolate Chip Cookie, Butter Creme Icing, and some Tobacco Flavors. I'm trying my best to stay off the analogs. Whats hard right now is the fact i have them around i think. Its mostly after i eat and randomly out of no where " I'm bored, I wanna smoke". So i take my vape when it hits!

Wow sounds like it was a great day for you. Congress and welcome to the vaping world. It does get easier as time foes on. What of cigs did you smoke? There are a ton of great places to get juice. Well keep up the great work.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Well Skruff I use to be a menthol smoker. It use to be ALL i would smoke. In the last couple months I switched to regulars. Thanks for the encouragement.

& Of course thanks Sue!

Ya Dave i hear ya... I mean I tempted and whenever i give into one its a little grosser, makes me feel worse then the last time. Trying to steer clear as much as possible but I'm going easy on myself considering i was pack a day, pack a half a day smoker so going from 20-30 a day down to 3 or 4 I'm okay with that untill it gets better.I'm staying positive once my real ciggs are gone and ALL i have is my e-go I'll be okay without the analogs.

Edited by frosting

There is definetly a noticable difference in lots of things. One note be patient with the e-cigs and yourself. Today I gave myself a french Manicure as a treat and I was thinking how nice it will be that they will stay looking fresh and crisp. I light more candles and enjoy them. Quitting analogs is a challenge but thanks to the e-cigs I am doing it. I avoid smokers until I am in a more comfortable spot. Nothing against them I just feel a bit more secure in my own place right now. Most people I know either quit a long time ago or have never used analogs so am secure in that.

Whatever it takes. Plus I am having fun learning and using my Joye E-go. I am not exposing my loved ones to the stench of analogs now I smell like bananas. LOL So many reasons to stay on this path and so few not to.

You are doing so awesome. Be good to yourself. :)

Thanks sue & TroopX :)! I'm not sure what my treat will be... I sure am amped up for chocolate chip cookie e-juice though! It just sounds heavenly! Speaking of candles maybe my 1st week analog free that's what I'll do buy myself some more candles :) Or a pair of jeans... either or. Me, I live with smokers so they are impossible to avoid for now but I guess being around it my whole life Its not bothering me yet. I do agree sooo many reasons to stick to it! It's so much better then smoking. I can't wait for next weekend. I'll be having an amaretto sour i think and get to "smoke" while i drink :) A little too broke for drinks this weekend but tottaly worth it for the e-go.

Edited by frosting

When It comes to Amaretto I'm all about that coffee creamer flavored stuff *drool*

Not sure about the other flavored liquids I will be venturing into... But as of late I am very excited about Kick Bass Vapes. They seem to be getting amazing reviews, intricate flavors, I'll be the judge when I try the couple i ordered.

Sue did your Blueberry taste "fruit" blueberry or the "candy" sort? I love blueberries as fruits but not sure If i would want to vape it. Candy flavor i might consider. I love how i keep adding all my e-cigg lingo into my spell check dictionary.