Wow! This Is Weird!

jen_haynes

The hubby & I just tried out our new device (the joye-ego t). It was a little intimidating because we weren't quite sure we were doing the right thing. To clean the atomizer before puffing or not -- that was the question. The throat hit was a little harsh for me or maybe the atomizer still had the "primer" on it -- but I can tell -- this thing will definitely help me to quit analogs. I decided to puff on the coco java. I like it!! The inhaling is something I have to get used to. The way I smoked was short inhales (not deep lung inhaling) & I would let the cigarette burn while keeping busy gardening outside. This thing is way cool. It just might be my ticket to actually quit smoking tobacco. So thankful!

The hubby & I just tried out our new device (the joye-ego t). It was a little intimidating because we weren't quite sure we were doing the right thing. To clean the atomizer before puffing or not -- that was the question. The throat hit was a little harsh for me or maybe the atomizer still had the "primer" on it -- but I can tell -- this thing will definitely help me to quit analogs. I decided to puff on the coco java. I like it!! The inhaling is something I have to get used to. The way I smoked was short inhales (not deep lung inhaling) & I would let the cigarette burn while keeping busy gardening outside. This thing is way cool. It just might be my ticket to actually quit smoking tobacco. So thankful!

Keep in mind... you may also want to lower your nic level whenever possible... that made a big difference for me and that 'harshness' in the throat. Nicotine is some pretty nasty/harsh tasting stuff... and one nic can be much worse than the another nic. I don't recall what level you are at... was it 24mg? I know that, for me at least, 12mg has become my 'happy place' when it comes to vaping. I never did like that really strong peppery taste that I was getting when I first started... but that was with 24+ nic levels also! Now that I'm settled in at 12mg... things are wonderful.

Try different things and you'll have it down in no time! :yes

Edited by DAYVAPE

Fantastic! Thanks a bunch!! I am at 24mg. So I will take your advice & buy some different strengths & see what works best. I guess because I was a pack a day smoker I assumed the highest level would be best. I appreciate the encouraging words :)

Trying to reach my brother to come give the device a try today. He's a Newport smoker & addicted to the burn.

E-cigs = saving lives

On the tank, you can pop out the little mouth piece and the one directly underneath it. See the hole (the air hole on the part you put in your mouth)? Just stick a paper clip or something in it and pop it out. Just below that is another one you can also pop out. I found this gave me a better draw, better vapor, and it keep you from getting juiced. Condensation can build up around the air hole and eventually you will suck it through (yuck). It's the first thing I do when I get a new tank. And no, it won't leak.

Edited by Brian

I got an ego t atty with one of my first purchases. I thought that I had blown out all the primer and threw it on the battery and had this awful burnt taste. Did not know what was wrong with it. Put it on the shelf, got some good advice on these forums on how much primer is in those type of attys, and revisited. Could not believe how much I was able to blow out of that little thing. 100% better now, working great!