Is It True What "they Say" About Coffee Flavored Juice?

jen_haynes

Hi again, I'm still waiting for my ego-T, but some juice I ordered already arrived from here - the coco java & I hear on another blog that if I use this juice first, it will ruin all of my future vapes because I'll never get the taste out of it. Is this true? Is it a bad thing?

There are some flavors that will for sure stay in an atty.It is not a bad thing if you like the flavor and intend to keep using it.I like to use Joye 306 atties to try liquid .They hit well and give a very good representation of what the liquid tastes like ,and they are easy to clean if you get ahold of some funk.They will fit your Ego batteries.I only commit cartomisers to liquid I like.I have never used a tank system and I am not sure if they can be cleaned or not.Someone will be along soon that would know.I have found denture tabs and several rinses will freshen an atty right up.

Most people complain that flavors are not strong enough. So when making our liquids I made sure they where stronger than what is usually stock. They might be a bit more likely to stick in your atomizer, but it will not ruin "future vapes." Usually you can blow our your atomizer, add in new e liquid and after a few puffs the new flavor should take over.