Been Vaping But Need To Go To The Next Step

paradox

I tried a couple of disposable e-cigs and knew it was for me.

i recently purchased a rechargeable "Fuma" which I am assuming is the middle ground between buying disposables and going and getting a nice one as it only cost me $35.

I love vaping and am ready to take the next step and get a nice e-cig.

I do not care what it looks like as long as i can fit it in my pocket easily.

I would like an e-cig that produces a lot of thick vapor(and I would like to stress that) without being too harsh.

I also need a good battery life

I would like to have the option of menthol refill cartridges/ automizers or whatever they're called

please point me in the right direction!!!!

links and personal input will be immensely appreciated!

Hello and welcome to the forum. You have quite a list there of needs and wants. I know it is frustrating and you will still have to play around to find what is going to work best for you.

For pocket size and battery life I am going to suggest any of the eGo kits or eGo pass throughs. The eGo battery will allow you to test out different type of atomizers and hopefully help you find the one that will work for your best. This battery has a 510 connection.

For your cartomizer or atomizers needs I am going to suggest the Boge standard and low resistance (LR) cartomizers. The LR's will simulate vaping at a higher voltage. The vapor will be warmer, more throat hit and it can kill the flavor a bit.

I am not a menthol user, so I really can't help you there. I have tested a few different menthol flavors and my favorite is the Vapor Talk Mentha. Menthol flavors will give you a pretty good throat hit. If that is something you would like to avoid, I suggest picking up a couple different flavors to try out.

You can find the Cartomizers and Mentha in the the Vapor Talk store and the eGo kits/pass through in the Forever Vapor store. There is a 15% discount running for the holiday weekend.

We also have a list of supporting suppliers on the front page. They are all reputable and have quality customer service.

The other part that will affect your throat hit is the nic strength. The lower the nic strength the less of a throat hit.

Good luck. Making the switch is a learning process. Battery life is the key. The eGo is your best bet for battery life and small size. Like I said before it will allow you to experiment with the different types of 510 atomizers, 510 cartomizers and the eGo tanks to fit your lifestyle.

I agree with the others and can vouch for the eGo.

I also agree with Nerak2 and can vouch for the Reo Grand.... now there's a vapor producing machine if ever I've used one... in combination with a Cisco LR 306 atty. It's truely an amazing pv and clean clean clean. BUT, they're really difficult to purchase (sold out) and you'll need a great pv to vape on while you're waiting for sale dates.

I use both... my eGo (inside a lanyard) and my Reo Grand. They are both invaluable pv's for me.

Happy Vaping!!