Emoticon Madness!

One thing about using an online forum can be the lack of expression. In other words we can't see each other. (Which I suppose is a good thing because I answer posts in the morning wearing only my boxers :lol: ) So how do we express when we are happy, sad and mad? Well, Emoticons also known as Smiles.

The forums is growing and I thought we REALLY needed some more emoticons. So I added a crap tone of new ones. If you would like to see the new smilies create a new post and click the Smile Button to see all the new emoticons.

What do you think?

Enjoy!!! :punk:

Both, mainly Beavis and Butthead though. I love that show, it's still hilarious to pop in and watch every now and again. I guess Royce was reading somewhere that Mike Judge is going to bring the show back again. :dribble:

Both, mainly Beavis and Butthead though. I love that show, it's still hilarious to pop in and watch every now and again. I guess Royce was reading somewhere that Mike Judge is going to bring the show back again. :dribble:

would be a nice thought. would be awesome to see beavis and butthead tear a new @$$hole into britney spear :thumbsup:

but with all the contravercy that was spawned around B&B, and with the ultra passive, non invasive, "im going to count to 3" parenting style moms and dads have these days...i just dont see it happening