Noobie Wanting Some Answers! Please Help!

NES

Here's a GrimGreen review of the K-Go battery and Dual Coil. I tried a dual coil and didn't care for it, but didn't really give it a chance. As for the Provari, I've been using mine since January and love it.

Interesting you would mention the KGO and purchased one from a vendor who gives a very strong case for the 3.7 vaping. My experience with this device shows a very nice vape on standard and 2.0 carto, but it's very finicky once you go to the tank, Echo, and EMDC. The genuine Joye runs these delivery devices without a hiccup and I never leave home with JUST the KGO batt.....unless it's a full up CARTO, and short period of time.

I mention the Echo only for a very steady and reliable vape for the money. It may not have the right draw, TH, and taste of your choice, but it hits every time. Put another way, get yourself something along this line so your not frustrated while running around buying and paying shipping on every device out there without having a go to delivery device when others begin to tick you off. This also completes 2/3 of your journey...having taken care of the battery, reliable device, and have only the juice to settle in on. While ordering juice? Just grab a couple of the latest craze delivery systems and try em out. Cheapest and most efficient way to go about it IMV. Vape on.........

Edited by maverick

Thanks for the wisdom! I actually caught that vid from GG. Love that dude! Is it just me or does he not sound a little like Seth Rogan. Or maybe it is or should be the other way around. This vid is what caught my attention. It seems like an unbelievable deal when you take into consideration buying a eGo XL for $20. Get 2 batts and gear for $45? Doesn't seem like you can go wrong. Saw the vid about these batts running at a slightly higher voltage regularly which seemed interesting. The batts aren't regulated just must be how they are made. Also unsure about the compatibility with the other gear I have. Figured that Kgo was an eGo clone of some kind just made by different manufacturer. 510 connections are not all necessarily the same from what I have heard?

The 510 threading should be the same, so standard 510 attys/cartos will work. Where it may be different is is the threading/dimensions for the external cone. The cone for one may not fit on the other.

The typical 3.7V battery charges to about 4.2V. So when you start vaping, you get 4.2V, but that drops off as you use it.

I see. Do the larger batteries, such as 1100 and 1300 mah maintain the higher voltage because they don't deplete as fast as the smaller batteries?

I think it's the difference between Genuine Joyetech vs. other brands. I honestly haven't spent much time looking into it, but I thought that Joye throttled down their batteries and used pulse technology to actually simulate the 3.7V, but don't take my word on it. I use an eGo battery when I go fishing from time to time and that's it - I'm using mods any other time.

So the provari is pretty sweet. The idea of variable voltage seems cool. What type of delivery system do you use with it?

Delivery system? You talking about the atomizer or the battery? It comes with a 510 connection. I've used 510s, Cartomizers, eGo-T (with an adapter). I'm currently using a GPSSR tank (for CE2s). The GPSSR is no longer being sold, but there are other tanks out there. As for battery, it uses a single high drain 18500, 1100 mah battery. The Provari boosts the voltage. I got the extension cap and use the AW 18650 1600 mah battery, which last me all day most of the time.

The Buzz Pro is another popular vv mod you may want to check out (www.notcigs.com).

Yeah I was talking about the atomizer, tank, carto that you use with it. You had said before that you were mainly using some kind of modified tank and I didn't know if you were using that with the provari. I have seen different tank options but have no clue on how they work. MAP tank, VPX tank, etc. I look at the pictures but don't see how they work. The descriptions don't do really give any helpful info either. Do these tanks attach to the battery and then to a carto or atomizer. They are sold in conjunction with 'dotted' cartos? Seemed advanced to me and the price tag of the items steered me away from them since I couldn't tell how they worked. Nhaler had the VPX tank and VPX cartomator. Any experience with these items?

Hard to explain, but the vid below actually shows him take one apart. This vid for the cartomizer tank. Electronicsitx has a similar one called the J-Tank. There are also version for the dual coil. Works similar to the CE2 tanks, except the CE2 tanks are a bit more complex since you have to cut the CE2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-49YN6RzXg&feature=player_embedded#!

So it is a tank that surrounds the carto and keeps the filler continuously saturated in juice, got it. Thanks for the vid! I appreciate the time you have given to answer my questions!

Exactly! LOL!

You're quite welcome - any time!