Perfumer's Apprentice Tobaco Flavors.

I've tried some, but never really got a flavor I was looking for. You do get kind of a "perfumy" taste, reminds me of old spice. I haven't experimented with them that much though. They are quite strong and usually just a few drops will do.

Moved to DIY.

I have tobacco absolute, and tobacco extract- and I also have the tobacco flavoring (chemical flavoring). I haven't made anything worth mentioning quite yet- but the absolute should be diluted with PGA, ie; everclear. The tobacco extract doesn't mix well with alcohol and should be diluted with distilled water. (So I was told)

Two of my favorite juices use one or the other (absolute or extract), but I can't nail down the recipes I'm working on just yet. You'll be able to get close, and not dilute if you use the chemical flavoring instead of the real deal, but I feel the absolute and extract will end up being better.

Good luck.

I haven't but I'm getting ready to get a bunch more flavors from TPA within a few days. I'm going to order 1 or 2 tabbaco flavors in that order, but I really plan on using them as a 'brackgound' flavors more than anything.

Nice, thanks for the info. Does the tobacco absolute and tobacco extract have any kind of floral notes at all? The flower taste in some tobacco juices really turns me off.

Edited by Chainvape

Nice, thanks for the info. Does the tobacco absolute and tobacco extract have any kind of floral notes at all? The flower taste in some tobacco juices really turns me off.

Not that I can tell, but my taste buds likely aren't the same as yours.

I always put another flavor in with the tobacco, as I too don't want it dominant, but rather a background flavor. Both smell really good IMO, like a fresh cigar or a leaf tobacco vs. an ashtray.