Want To Upgrade To Ego-T Kit, A Few Questions

Hello, it's been a while since I've been involved with the VT community, or vaping at all. I tried to stop vaping all together so I wouldn't be dependent on nicotine... but I kind of got back into it. I pulled out my old standard 510 kit and started vaping yet again... but I decided it was time for an upgrade. I did some research on what's new in the market and the new ego-t kit caught my eye. I did some research, and I've heard that there was some issues with the ego-t atty's. The 510-t atty's seemed to be a little better, but I still see a lot of comments about flavor suppression.

I really want to make the upgrade, is there anyway to make the best out of the ego-t kit? Will LR 510-t Atty's help the flavor?

I'm a little confused by your post.

Not much point in buying the eGo T kit if you're going to be using 510 attys on it anyway.

Are you talking about getting the eGo battery and using 510 LR tank atomizers? Or do you mean just using the eGo battery with the 510 LR attys you already have?

It'll work either way, but in my experience there's not much difference in performance / leak propensity between the eGo and 510 tank systems, save for the far-greater e-liquid capacity of the eGo tanks.

Edited by soso

You can use any 510 atty/carto on the eGo batteries. So even if you don't like the tanks, you'll still be able to use the batteries with whatever you want. If you want to try the eGo-T attys, I would go with the LR ones - they seem to work better than the regular ones.

Sorry I should have been a little clearer. The ego-t kits have ego batteries that have voltage than the original ego batteries. They come with the tank atty's and all that jazz, but I've read that the 510-t atties improve the flavor of the juice compared to the ego-t atty's. I don't own any LR equipment considering that I currently only have a 510 battery. I really want to get the ego-t kit because the higher voltage battery is a little more appealing.

I think you might be a bit confused. The eGo T batteries are regulated, voltage wise, the same as the regular eGo batteries. Both batteries are regulated in the 3.4-3.7v range. The eGo T battery offers various MAh ranges. There is the 650 and 1000. This just means how long the battery will last through one charge. The eGo T battery also has the 5 click on and off feature that stops the battery from turning on while in a pocket or bag.

The LR tank atomizers are nice. I tried one a few weeks ago. Like any other LR atomizer or cartomizer there will be some flavor loss. But that is also depends on the type of liquid you are using. Some brands have really good flavor at higher voltages.

Ahhh I see. Well, I may just get an ego pass through rather than splurging $69 on a new kit. Is there any particular atomizers that really stick out with the ego batteries?

I'm not too sure if I want to go with the tank system or not. I've messed around with carto's in the past but I always ended up going back to dripping.

Edited by Elementgreen

I actually have the eGo tank pass through. It is really nice and has the same features as the tank battery with the 5 click on and off.

I did enjoy the tank atomizer, it was nice but I prefer the cartomizers. I still direct drip every once in awhile. I use both the LR and standard versions. Not sure what cartos you tried in the past, but the Boge are the best.

If you get the eGo pass through you can still try out one of the tank systems. I just bought one atomizer and a package of tanks to try it out. Keep trying different combinations until you find the one that works best for you. Good luck.

Just ordered an ego-t passthrough with a b style ego-t atty, along with some Boba's Bounty from Alien Visions. I'll probably post a review of all of these once I get them, I'm super excited : D

Just ordered an ego-t passthrough with a b style ego-t atty, along with some Boba's Bounty from Alien Visions. I'll probably post a review of all of these once I get them, I'm super excited : D

+1 for Boba's Bounty...This is my fav juice and I have tried tons from alot of vendors.

+1 for Boba's Bounty...This is my fav juice and I have tried tons from alot of vendors.

I literally JUST got this in the mail and I cannot stop vaping it. It is the tastiest tobacco flavor I have ever tried... I love it!