Catching Up And Provari Problem

Hey kids! It has been a while. So, what new ecig technologies and big government bull has been going on in the last half year or so? Is the Provari obsolete yet? How things turn out with the Darwin? Any other mods? Anyway, the problem I'm having with my Provari is over time the display window has turned urine colored, expanded, and eventually broke off of one screw. I've been putting tape over the display to keep ejuice out. Has this became a common problem? Has it been fixed with a new material? Has there been other problems and upgrades? It's an easy fix because it is still under warranty. The hard part is using a back up while it is getting fixed because this baby is awesome! I guess that is where a new mod would come in.

8,296 members! Wow! It has doubled since I was last here! Congrats! :)

I wouldn't say I left it in the heat. It is more like I work in my car. It warped and changed colors slowly. By slowly I mean like watching a plant grow. It also got softer. It feels like rubber. It surprised me because it used to be so hard and clear that I thought it was glass. I was hoping it was a problem they fixed by upgrading it to fiber glass or something. Or even making it out of the same plastic as the button because it is still perfect. Did they do anything about the eternally blinking light? Know anyone that owns a Darwin? You know anything about it besides the price?

I honesty don't know much about it. Other than that I think it looks like a Breathalyzer :lol: Though, I haven't heard anything bad about it. I believe there are a few people in chat that have one. Can't remember who though.

I would talk to Pro Vape about maybe getting the screen changed out. While I haven't had an issue with mine, a buddy of mine just got one. I took a look at it and the screen is not the same as the one I have. (I have an original pro vari) They may have changed it out since you and I purchased ours.

Hey Schizo!!! Good to hear from you! My Provari is still going strong. No issues with the LED cover, but I did read the the other day that someone had one replaced. Mine has been working great, so I haven't been reading any info on it. I'm sure it's an easy/quick fix though. Haven't been following the Darwin and really don't hear much about it. I ordered an "EQ". Looking forward to getting it.

http://www.digitalciggz.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=77&products_id=324&zenid=4ennn1vfmm4pr1fdm7nmjs66s0

http://www.youtube.com/user/Digitalciggz#g/c/BB8F3EA2225B7C6C

I'm fairly certain that most Darwin owners will continue to vape that beast in a closet in their basement!

Is there an uglier mod in existence at this current time?? That thing is bigger than my remote for my entertainment center! They look really funny when someone has a long Gooseneck attached to it... makes it like 24" long or something I think! No, I know... maybe is was designed to double as a weapon for unexpected late-night intruders! :thumbup:

It only works with 510?

Works with a 510 or 306. Pretty sure you can use an adapter if you want to use another atty, but you would have to turn the pump off unless they come out with an attachment for other attys.

I'm fairly certain that most Darwin owners will continue to vape that beast in a closet in their basement!

Is there an uglier mod in existence at this current time?? That thing is bigger than my remote for my entertainment center! They look really funny when someone has a long Gooseneck attached to it... makes it like 24" long or something I think! No, I know... maybe is was designed to double as a weapon for unexpected late-night intruders! :thumbup:

I own a gooseneck ;)

Works with a 510 or 306. Pretty sure you can use an adapter if you want to use another atty, but you would have to turn the pump off unless they come out with an attachment for other attys.

Seems like they would already have made an attachment. Let me know how you like it when you get it.