Am I Frying My Ego?

I just got 1000 batteries. I also just got lr cartos...they are 1.5! (I won't do that again.) The battery did great for a few weeks and now seems to run down way too fast, like 5 hours when I used to get 8-10 hours of fairly heavy vaping. Do LR cartos affect the battery life? Should I ditch the 1.5s that I bought...gosh I got a carton!

LR cartos will drain the battery quicker. Yes, I think you should get rid of them--I'll pm you my address and I will dispose of them for you. :innocent:

The only problem cherli is that once you go lr, it is hard to go back to normal cartos (less vapor and throat hit). So the trade off is a little less battery life.

That actually sounds a about normal. And most people usually get shorter battery life after vaping for a while. Its usually because you're vaping more than when you started, though you might no realize it. Just remember, a regular atomizer is about 2.5 ohm. That will get you about 11-12 hours battery life. An LR as you know is 1.5 ohms. You're looking at twice the heat, twice the drainage. So, about 5-6 hours appears to be pretty normal. I don't think you're killing your battery.

As King said, if you want to stretch a little more time, grab up some 2.0's if you must :)