New Here, But Not New To Vaping

bmwjen

Hi, it's bmwjen, or just Jen. I'm new on these forums (found them on tapatalk via my android), but i'm not new to vaping. I'm normally at another ecig community, but figured i'd check in here to see how this forum is. I currently live in Texas!!! I'm married & I'm a mom. If you know me from somewhere else, feel free to say hello :)

Hi Jen and welcome to VT forum!wave.gif

I lived in Houston from Sept 05 to June 09. I have yet to find a good Taco in South Central PA! LOLunworthy.gif

Hi Jen! I'm in the same boat. Not even really "new" here persay. Since I've been a member of the forum for at least a month or so.. I'm just a laze forum user. But I've decided it's time to post again. Nice to see you here!

yay!! it's good to see some people I "know" from elsewhere!

Let's see, I'm a total Reonaut. I love my Reos. I've got alot of other mods that I use occasionally (4 coming in the mail this week) ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I need to stop. I prefer standard resistance joye 510 attys on my Reos. My voltage preference would be around 4-4.5, so for that I use my original chrome infinity. I'm an Alien Visions juice junkie, my favorites are Hype & Sweet Tart. I've tried juices from just about everywhere & was pretty thankful to find a "pay it forward" community on another forum to offload a bunch of crap stuff that I had purchased.

I take my Reo to work with me for ease of use & have my AVE in it. On the Drive home, it's gotta be menthol..........so for that I pop on a carto with my DIY peach menthol on the VP1. Then later at home while i'm kicking back, i'll switch it up & do some tasty vapor honey vanilla custard cupcake, or KBV mommas angel wings. That's pretty much my standard day with vaping.

My first ecig was in 2009 while walking the vegas strip. I've still got it & refuse to "pay that one forward", because i'm archiving that baby. I'm pretty sure it is a 401, says "vogue" on the box. Back then, the only flavor I could find was menthol. I'm excited to be going to the vegas vapefest.............because that's what started it all for me!

Hi, it's bmwjen, or just Jen. I'm new on these forums (found them on tapatalk via my android), but i'm not new to vaping. I'm normally at another ecig community, but figured i'd check in here to see how this forum is. I currently live in Texas!!! I'm married & I'm a mom. If you know me from somewhere else, feel free to say hello smile.gif

That's pretty much my story too. Been vaping for 6 months but spent most of that time on another forum. I've tried a few different styles of batteries, but have found my sweet spot with a Volt. Something I can be seen in public with :)