And You Think Your Dual Coil Cartos Are Awesome?

2]Man, if they keep this up, you will be able to cook a hot dog and vape at the same time! question.gif

I am impatiently waiting for the HH .357 atty to make it's debut on Avid Vapor! animier.gif

One thing I noticed with the dual coils is that you can tell there is no coil towards the bottom due to the juice that accumulates there. Maybe the triple coils will solve this issue.

So, the single coil is at the bottom, and the dual coils only cover the middle of the carto? I guess it makes sense that the triples will now cover the top/middle/bottom with 3 coils! But, from my experience w/ the duals, they simply get too hot too fast. So are these triples going to get even hotter than the duals?

Does anyone offer the duals in different ohm ratings? It seems like I've only seen them offered one way? Someone please clue me in as to why they aren't available in multiple ratings.

And for the love of God... why can't Boge be the ones coming out with all the new cartomizer versions?? Man, I get so sick of trying out these 'new/improved' cartos, only to find that they suck and/or leak like crazy all over the place!! We all know that not all cartos are created equal... obviously Boge needs to share the secret, it can't be that freakin' difficult to make a LESS LEAKY/WORKING cartomizer! wallbash.gif

Edited by DAYVAPE

I watched Bruce demo these on vapetv one night before he moved. They look pretty neat, but he insisted to use them on at least a 5v device. I won't be using them on the Infinity any time soon.........

And also something about the switch being able to handle 2 or 3 amps? I forget the exact number at this moment in time... too damn early in the morning for me to have a fully functioning brain! sleeping.gif I'm guessing those bad boys put quite a load on the PV they are being used on! iiam.gif

Edited by DAYVAPE