Whats Your Fav. Juice?

Sinikal

Right now my favorites are the Pineapple, Red Bull (I know this one may not sound good but try it, I love this flavor), Apple, Bannana, and Vapor Talk's Mentha, Dulcis, Grape Soda, and a few other's from Vapor Talk that I can't talk about yet.

I have yet to find THE liquid. I have the VT Dulcis on the way, and I am hoping it is the one. For flavor, I really like the JC original smoke juice, but I just can't deal with its lack of vapor and the subtle flavor. I just tried a few flavors from Awesome Vapor the the RY-4 is tasty, but not something I can do all the time. I have yet to find a nutty tobacco flavor that is similar to the JC smoke juice. I tried the 555 from Awesome Vapor, and it vapes great like all their liquids I have tried, but I didn't like the taste.

I am surprised this thread isn't more active. I have found that most of the E-cigs work well when the right liquid is used. Yes, there are differences in their performance, but a poor vaping liquid in a good addy is just as bad as a poor performing addy with really good liquid IMO.

Diggs

I couldn't agree with you more Diggs.

I hope you find the juice for you. We're all out to find the best right?

Yep, Why settle?

I found Vermont Vapor today, another USA based Juice provider. Got several sample flavors from them and a big bottle of their tobacco. I am low on juice I like, so I am hoping he Dulcis turns up tomorrow. I like the idea of supporting a USA company, but wont do it if their products are inferior. I need to start selling off my rejects on liquid. :) I have a lot of JC samples and big bottles and some awesome vapor 555 and I doubt they will ever get used. Tested all of them except for the large JC liquids since I know how they taste and vape. Searching for the right one is kinda fun, but it is getting into my wallet. Funny people taste different things from the same liquids.

Diggs

I got my VT Dulcis in day before yesterday and have been testing it out. I have kinda tainted all my addys it seems with other juices, so I need to study up on cleaning some this weekend so I can get an untainted taste on all this stuff I have bought. I have to say though after a couple of days of use, I like the dulcis. I am mixing it though to get a flavor I like even more. The Awesome Vapor RY 4 keeps pulling me in but it is too sweet. I have been mixing it with the Dulcis and that is pretty darn good. Although, as best I can tell the Dulcis stands on its own better than anything I have found so far.

My Vermont Vapor order hasn't arrived yet, and I hope to see it today. Awesome vapor and Diet Smokes have had the fastest shipping to my location so far followed by Rocky Mountain vapor. Johnson Creek (JC) was very fast as well, but I had written off their liquid due to the lack of vapor production and lack of flavor, although it STILL has the best flavor I have found of any juices. But, I think I found a use for my JC liquids. I use it w/ my 510 when I want a stealth vape. I have a tendency to keep an ecig in my mouth at work all day now. If I put JC in it and take a drag it is basically invisible, but I get a little flavor and it curves my cravings to go down to the "Smoking area".

I have a large order coming in from both Vermont Vapor and Heaven-Gifts (formerly Ryunan Direct). I also am waiting for my VP setup and my Vapre 51. I am trying to change my order to a VP1-901 with Vaprlife, but haven't gotten a response from them yet. Since the VP2 and the vapre 51 are practically identical, I figured I would try the smaller VP1.

Well, I will continue to update what I find here. Hope others do as well. Like I mentioned before, the right juice is just as important as the right e-cig. Shocked more people don't participate in this thread.

Diggs

my fav is still my cherry cheesecake mix

and lately I've been vapin TW's mint chocolate chip with some cherry flavor added... very gooood :) havent had any flavors i didnt like so far

Has anyone tried Juicy Vapors liquids? Is this what people refer to as Juicy Juice? I picked up a few flavors today, they have one of the nicest selections I have seen. Roasted Almond, Hazelnut and Amaretto are a few I am going to try. OH, and butternut rum sounded good, got one of those too. I have to say that Dulcis in my 901 is rockin today. I see more orders of VT liquids in the future.

I also have a follow up on Vermont Vapor. They botched my order. I had ordered several sample size bottles and only one large bottle of tobacco, but I got one large bottle of mocha instead and it is only 5mg :( I emailed them last night around 10 PM and had a response before 11pm and a notice this morning the correction had been shipped. WOW! That is some quick service. No request for the incorrect bottle to be shipped back, no questions asked, just blam here ya go and we are very sorry. I have to say I hope they make more errors in the future :rolleyes:

Diggs

Edited by Diggs

Oh, Diggs if you like the Dulcis try putting a drop of the VT Mentha with two drops of Dulcis in your atomizer. Let me know what you think. That is one of my favorites to smoke I think they "play" together well. Also, you can't be a menthol hater to like it, you don't have to be a menthol lover, just not a menthol hater. lol

Good luck and Good testing!!

Oh, Diggs if you like the Dulcis try putting a drop of the VT Mentha with two drops of Dulcis in your atomizer. Let me know what you think. That is one of my favorites to smoke I think they "play" together well. Also, you can't be a menthol hater to like it, you don't have to be a menthol lover, just not a menthol hater. lol

Good luck and Good testing!!

I received a menthol from JC when I got their sampler pack. I was surprised that I kinda liked it. I will give it a go, thanks for the tip!

Diggs

I am a menthol smoker and the stronger the better as far as I'm concerned. Until now, the Smoke everywhere menthol juice has the biggest hit, strongest taste and delivers the most punch of any of the menthols I have tried.

Next would be Vaportalk Mentha and over the weekend I tried Esmoker's menthol and it has very little flavor compaired to the other two but is very close to a Marlboro menthol.

I've tried the two tobacco samplers from Esmoker, most are doable and I am surprised at the subtle differences between the types. I can't tell you if they are like the real ones as I never smoked them.

I get 15 samples from Juicyvapor this week. I'll let you know.

I would like to definitely hear more about some good juice. So far I like the Menthol, RY4, Apple and Banana from AwesomeVapor. I found on the net WET YOUR STICK which seems to have a lot of flavors, but I would rather hear about some good ones from people who have tried them. Whats the Vermont Vapor like???? The ONLY juice I HATE IS the JANTRY TOBACCO, its totally nasty stuff.

I have found flavors that I didn't like at first to grow on me and become an obsession. This is true with Awesomevapor Apple and Liquid Express "23" flavors. I also found out recently in my experimenting that I cannot do with out VT Dulcis. I ordered some new flavors and let me Dulcis run out thinking that an RY-4 would suffice...I was wrong. Fortunatley I have Dulcis and Grape coming tomorrow. If you find something you love, don't let it run out.

Has anyone tried Juicy Vapors liquids? Is this what people refer to as Juicy Juice? I picked up a few flavors today, they have one of the nicest selections I have seen. Roasted Almond, Hazelnut and Amaretto are a few I am going to try. OH, and butternut rum sounded good, got one of those too. I have to say that Dulcis in my 901 is rockin today. I see more orders of VT liquids in the future.

I also have a follow up on Vermont Vapor. They botched my order. I had ordered several sample size bottles and only one large bottle of tobacco, but I got one large bottle of mocha instead and it is only 5mg :( I emailed them last night around 10 PM and had a response before 11pm and a notice this morning the correction had been shipped. WOW! That is some quick service. No request for the incorrect bottle to be shipped back, no questions asked, just blam here ya go and we are very sorry. I have to say I hope they make more errors in the future :rolleyes:

Diggs

I have to say that Vermont Vapor has great customer service. I had my order at my door after 2 days. Reading your comments just makes me feel that much better about doing business with them.

I was also hoping to get your reviews on the Vermont Vapor juices. Please post them up when you get a good taste. I ordered their tobacco and mint flavors for a test.

I had been to the Johnson Creek Website and noticed they had lots of flavors, but you say they hardly produce any vapor at all???? Also, what's your opinion of the Heaven-gifts juice? Their prices are fantastic, but if the flavor and/or vapor production is not good, then I don't want to waste my money. If you or "anyone" know about this, pls reply.

I had been to the Johnson Creek Website and noticed they had lots of flavors, but you say they hardly produce any vapor at all???? Also, what's your opinion of the Heaven-gifts juice? Their prices are fantastic, but if the flavor and/or vapor production is not good, then I don't want to waste my money. If you or "anyone" know about this, pls reply.

Hey Chris, yea alot of people say johnson creek doesnt produce as much vapor as some of the others. I myself have JC juice that i like on occasion and i think it vapes just fine. All the JC juices ive tried pretty much all taste the same. They add there own special recipe which taste kinda nutty to me. Kind of like Hazelnut coffee creamer or something :lol: Its definitely an acquired taste.