Diyflavorshack Is The Place For Both Veteran And New E-Cig Users

MissVape

As an individual who has used the electronic cigarette to help beat a bad habit (e.g., smoking cigarettes), I have utilized the services of a few online stores and wound up disappointed. It wasn't until coming across a friend who introduced me to some e-liquids from DIYFlavorShack.com that I was convinced I would succeed.

Dawn Marie is absolutely amazing...she makes the experience more personal and provides wonderful customer service. I would recommend at least trying some of her juices and making this decision for yourself. I have ordered all of my hardware from this site as well as tried many of her flavors (gooey butter cake being my favorite) and am yet to be let down. The quality of the product is top notch and everything is made to order and shipped one to two days after I have made my online purchase. The time it takes to get to me is quick and if there is anything wrong with the order or damage to the package I am able to let her know and she fixes it right away. Not to mention all the lovely and personalized free gifts she sends that help out so much during this time of need.

So if you are looking for a supplier who takes time to ensure great quality in all areas please try DIYFlavorShack.com. You wont be disappointed.

Well, if great customer service, and quality flavors from tpa/tfa, flavourart and more is crud, I'm lost. Go with http://onestopDIYshop.com and get quality, service and it's less expensive. Tell Kimer that Troop sent you!

I am just one of OneStopDIYShop satisfied customers. A few months back, when I received my order, one of the flavorings was missing. I called them on the phone and explained that one item was missing. They were very pleasant on the phone and apologized for the mistake. Less than two days later I received the bottle of flavoring along with some freebies. They also called me back to make sure my follow up package had arrived and that I was satisfied with their service. Now that is top quality customer service!thumbsup.gif

Loved the video Jeff! About 14 years ago I was visiting San Salvador, El Salvador. While driving around the city I happen to notice a fast food joint. Something similar looking to Buger King, Jack in the Box, etc. The name of the place was "Spam", and the signage looked just like the Spam can. I have a picture here some place. I'll have to look for it in my spare time. I only wished we had stopped an gone inside to see what they were serving! LOL

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines