Oranization How You Do It?

so im a noob i havent started vaping yett but, i do DIY e-juice mixing cuz i like to do diy stuff. so my problem is that my garage/workspace is messy with my diy stuff and i just want some tips or advice on how you store/organize your stuff ::BTW if anyone knows where i can get a strong nic supply for my diy:: thank you for any help on advice you can give me :)

Since you havent started vaping yet, how do you know if what you're mixing is any good? Do you have a friend that tests it out for you?

yeah i have a couple of buddys test it for me there honest bout if its good or bad lol,ive vaped a couple of times off there pv's but i havent found it in me to buy one cuz i cant giv up my analogs.

Hi,

You have not decided yet to give up analogs? nor, get your own e-cig to enjoy that e-liquid you make? how long have you been smoking for and how many packs do you smoke? I smoked close to 3 packs a day for 30 years, and, when I found the e-cig, I did not really wish to quit. I wanted to do both. well after vaping for the first few days, I noticed the amount of cigs I was smoking daily was like 5 cigs a day.( that was a shock to me)after all, I did not want to give up my analogs. giving up analogs was the best thing I did for myself and I vape now every day. been smoke free since January of this year =) Good luck to you

Hi,

You have not decided yet to give up analogs? nor, get your own e-cig to enjoy that e-liquid you make? how long have you been smoking for and how many packs do you smoke? I smoked close to 3 packs a day for 30 years, and, when I found the e-cig, I did not really wish to quit. I wanted to do both. well after vaping for the first few days, I noticed the amount of cigs I was smoking daily was like 5 cigs a day.( that was a shock to me)after all, I did not want to give up my analogs. giving up analogs was the best thing I did for myself and I vape now every day. been smoke free since January of this year =) Good luck to you

idk if i want to give up my analogs so in the i might just by a e-go or sumthin and vape also but i dont think imma give up my analogs,to anwser you ive been smokin for 6 years and for the past 2years ive been a 1 1/2 to 2 pack a day smoker. thanks for your input and congrats on the 5 months of bein smoke free

I am so interested to hear how you started DIY e-liquids when you don't vape? I know you said that you like to DIY, but there are so many other DIY projects you could have taken up. I have one of those craft boxes similar to a tackle box, but bigger. I use it for empty plastic bottles, syringes, PG and VG. Since the bottles of flavoring have a very strong smell and all of them together is not a very pleasant smell, I store them in a plastic container with a tight fitting top. I store the container with the flavorings and my unflavored e-liquid in an interior closet that has 15 inch plaster walls. Nice and cool, plus dark. BTW, you have some very good friends who are willing to taste test your juices. Sometimes I don't enjoy tasting some of my own concoctions! I don't have the heart to do that to my friends! LOL!

i didn't start vaping to quit smoking either, i still do both, although i don't smoke very much at all anymore, vaping is just more satisfying.... except with the first cup of coffee in the morning, when i do quit completely, that'll be the hardest one to overcome, i think.

Jon

Jon,

It is not hard to quit analogs if you vape. You said you noticed you dont smoke as much anymore. well it was like that for me for a few days before I smoked my last cig. Thank god for vaping. it was so easy to quit analogs. I still get a craving for one, but if I give in to it, I wont be 6 months smoke free.

I am so interested to hear how you started DIY e-liquids when you don't vape? I know you said that you like to DIY, but there are so many other DIY projects you could have taken up. I have one of those craft boxes similar to a tackle box, but bigger. I use it for empty plastic bottles, syringes, PG and VG. Since the bottles of flavoring have a very strong smell and all of them together is not a very pleasant smell, I store them in a plastic container with a tight fitting top. I store the container with the flavorings and my unflavored e-liquid in an interior closet that has 15 inch plaster walls. Nice and cool, plus dark. BTW, you have some very good friends who are willing to taste test your juices. Sometimes I don't enjoy tasting some of my own concoctions! I don't have the heart to do that to my friends! LOL!

Sharon,

Where you you buy your unflavored e-liquid? I need to buy some for myself.

Sharon,

Where you you buy your unflavored e-liquid? I need to buy some for myself.

Tags, I have bought unflavored e-liquid from this vendor several times and I have been pleased with their quality and price. It looks like they still have some unflavored juice and you can get 40% off with the coupon code "40off". http://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/products/40%25-off-UnFlavored-Nicotine-Smoke-Juice-E%252dLiquid-%28Coupon-Code%3A-%22-40off-%22%29-While-Supplies-Last.html

so this is how i got started i went to my buddys house one day and he was usein a pv it was a joye510 and i was like wtf is that and he told me what it was and let me try it and i was like thats cool but i like my cigs and then he told me to try a cherry flavor one and i did i told him it taste rly good and he told me that he made it and i was like bs then he showed me his diy stuff and i was like damm thats cool and he showed me some vids on youtube on e-juice diy and i started to think about doin it to. so later on that night we went to this hookah bar we go to all the time its called harem its in phx az and we have been goin there for like 3 years and we know the owner sammie hes a cool guy any ways wen we got there we ordered a bowl of redbull shesha and he was like i want you guys to try a nu flavor i made and we wer like cool so we got a free bowl and it tasted like juicy fruit gum and mint mix and it was amazin so any ways i told my buddy theres so many good flavors of shesha what if you could make them into e-juice and he was like we should do it and like two days later we made our first e-juice ::sherliey temple:: its a virgin drink so we made a virgin e-juice no nic lol so we used a 70/30 mix vg/pg and we did that cuz we didnt use a cherry flavor we used real grenadine and wen we did 50/50 it was to runny so we used mor vg than pg and it evens it out the we added 3 drops of everclear and a ginger ale flavoring we found online mixed it all up and he tryed it the i tryed it and it was good to me and my buddy like it but thats how i started and now im like obsessed with it lol so thats how i got started and now im tryin to make a fruit stripe gum flavor e-juice. so im sorry if i ramble or go on and on and get off topic lol and for any miss spelled words or terible punctuation skillz and thank you :)

so this is how i got started i went to my buddys house one day and he was usein a pv it was a joye510 and i was like wtf is that and he told me what it was and let me try it and i was like thats cool but i like my cigs and then he told me to try a cherry flavor one and i did i told him it taste rly good and he told me that he made it and i was like bs then he showed me his diy stuff and i was like damm thats cool and he showed me some vids on youtube on e-juice diy and i started to think about doin it to. so later on that night we went to this hookah bar we go to all the time its called harem its in phx az and we have been goin there for like 3 years and we know the owner sammie hes a cool guy any ways wen we got there we ordered a bowl of redbull shesha and he was like i want you guys to try a nu flavor i made and we wer like cool so we got a free bowl and it tasted like juicy fruit gum and mint mix and it was amazin so any ways i told my buddy theres so many good flavors of shesha what if you could make them into e-juice and he was like we should do it and like two days later we made our first e-juice ::sherliey temple:: its a virgin drink so we made a virgin e-juice no nic lol so we used a 70/30 mix vg/pg and we did that cuz we didnt use a cherry flavor we used real grenadine and wen we did 50/50 it was to runny so we used mor vg than pg and it evens it out the we added 3 drops of everclear and a ginger ale flavoring we found online mixed it all up and he tryed it the i tryed it and it was good to me and my buddy like it but thats how i started and now im like obsessed with it lol so thats how i got started and now im tryin to make a fruit stripe gum flavor e-juice. so im sorry if i ramble or go on and on and get off topic lol and for any miss spelled words or terible punctuation skillz and thank you :)

Thanks for explaining this for me, now I understand! Maybe one day you will make the most awesome juice that knocks you socks off and you will want to vape it morning, noon, and night. Keep us updated. :thumbsup:

so im a noob i havent started vaping yett but, i do DIY e-juice mixing cuz i like to do diy stuff. so my problem is that my garage/workspace is messy with my diy stuff and i just want some tips or advice on how you store/organize your stuff ::BTW if anyone knows where i can get a strong nic supply for my diy:: thank you for any help on advice you can give me :)

Try DIYFlavorShack.com for your nic and other questions. Dawn is awesome and happy to answer any questions that you need. I like to mix my own liquids as well and find her site the most helpful. She has everything and anything you need and the ability to personally answer your questions.