Vape-O-Matic Liquinator 3Ml

johns

Got a Liquinator from Vaporescence, ordered it on Saturday, came on Monday. Great service fromVaporescence and of course the Postal Service. :thumbsup: This bad boy works by cutting a notch in a carto and sticking it through a 3mL tank, the notch in the carto keeps the carto full of juice with no topping off. I have been vaping it for about two hours with no leaks, no drips and no errors. Works just like the tank systems with no loss of flavor. It appears to me that this thing is perfect for long term vaping with no filling. There is a detailed video on the vaporescence web site showing how to fill it. Costs 24.95 and comes with a nice drip tip and one notched cartomizer. Extra cartomizers are 2.50 but it would be simple to cut your own with a hacksaw or some drill attachment. I like it a lot so far :wub:

wondering if I cut some small slits in the double coil carto's I have here, if they will work on this mod? I bought the Vape-O-Matic Liquinator

I have some dual coil smoke tech and they fit just fine.

• 2 weeks later...

ordered some 2.0 boge cartos sat got today, easy to cut with a hacksaw blade, you guys all need to get one of these, i can make it 3/4 a day without refilling.

heres the beast, using a 510 adapter, gonna be painting my sd, i have put her through hell!!!

rsz_1000_0006.jpg

Edited by Kingbtheone

Once again... it doesn't wick my 100% PG juice fast enough!! It simply doesn't keep up with my vaping!! wallbash.gif

Have you tried making a bigger cut/hole in the carto? Seems like you could just keep getting a little bigger until it could keep up.

DANGER! vermilion rivers red hot cinnamon candy will fog the plastic/acrylic whatever....after vaping i tried cleaning off the film, it will not.

they advertise that some vendors juice can do this, I for one LOVE VR juice

I think it's the cinnamon. I've been using a GP SSR and they have this warning:

*WARNING!- Using eliquids with high cinnamon contents may cause damage to product!*

We do not provide warranty for this use. Otherwise,

We warranty the GP-SSR for 30 days.

They also have the same warning on the CE2s.

• 3 weeks later...

I just received my liquinator in the mail, an it's been performing wonderfully this afternoon. One of my favorite liquids in Adam's Sin Apple, a cinnamon flavor. I haven't put any of it in there because of what you guys said.

For those of you who have been using it for a while now, How is the polycarbonate (not acrylic) tank version holding up? Is it still frosting over with a cinnamon liquid?

I don't want to try it unless I have a spare tank, will order another tube in a few days, but let me know your experiences with it so far.

• 6 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines