What Will Be The Next Big Model?

So we already know that next to the Janty Stick the Joye510 was the hottest thing since sliced bread. Everyone wanted one, in fact people STILL want one. Heck I don't blame them, it's a great electronic cigarette. Still the best for it's size.

But what's next? There really hasn't been a new model out in a while, there was new models coming out almost every couple months and as of late nothing new is here. I mean yea you have the VP1 but it still pretty much a penstyle. (Although the new version is supposed to be even better but I haven't got that in the mail yet)

What's going to be next? What do you want to see?

I know I'd love to see a dual atomizer unit that was as small and sexy as the Janty Stick. Something that didn't leak would be nice too. (Like the analog style's do) But most of all, can China PLEASE figure out how to stop the juice from coming through the mouth piece. I think that gets on my nerves more than anything.

Your thoughts?

Hmmm, great question... I wonder what is in the works now. The VP1/Vapor51 is the newest but you are correct as it is somewhat a penstyle. Although just the convenience of purchasing replacement batteries in the US is wonderful!! We do need a USA made atomizer and I am sure someone is on that now, although US labor is so much more costly than overseas which would make the atomizer more pricey.

Heck I don't care but I would love something Pink or Shiny or Sparkly wub.gif

The new Vp1 will have improved air flow as well as a protect battery which is what the users wanted. We'll see how it works when I review it.

As for the atomizer I think that's really the key here, I'd love to see something new. I mean something that REALLY creates vapor, I don't just mean 510 status I mean HUGE amounts. And more important consistency. I don't know if it will take the ecigs to become approved for this to happen or of China will create something new either way. Can't they just stack atomizer coils?

I would love if a US company started creating atomizers, but I don't see that any time soon. Especially with the fun stuff going on over at the FDA. I would imagine there are also patent issues.

Another thing would be improved taste, I don't mean with the liquids but rather the atomizer itself. I recently have had a bad batch of over 10 atomizers that all taste like metal, (You know the taste you get when you bite a fork? That's what they taste like) and we're talking right off the bat here. Gross. (I need to create a throw up icon)

The thing that I hate the most(well hate is kinda strong) is how you have to draw on an e-cig for 3-5 seconds to get a full draw. While at first this was no big deal, it has started to become annoying. It would be nice to be able to get a full draw as easily as you can with an analog. Second on my list is the juice coming out the mouth piece. This only happens to me when i drip to much in the cart, but I am always tempted to put as much in as possible because i get tired up topping off. So maybe that auto fill idea should be getting some attention.

I think the battery life issue is becoming moot as time goes on, especially with the newer units being able to use commercially procurable batteries.

Liquid from the mouth piece could probably be an easy fix. something like the filter analogues have could be an option, although it would have to be replaced so there's one more consumable pain in the *** item to worry about.

On the atty front I'd like to see something with a predictable life expectancy, something you KNOW is going to last AT LEAST a month or something along those lines. Basically, I want to see something that won't require a bunch of maintenance.

Of course all this leads to fewer profit for manufacturers from sales of pieces and parts which in turn would lead to a higher buy-in price, but ti should all balance out in the end.

And a washable, re-usable cartridge filler that works and is not a hassle. I love dripping, but when I'm out and about it's much easier to use a cart I already filled and not have to worry about dripping every so often.

And frickin' laser beams.

There's something I had in mind, but not exactly sure how to explain it. If there was some way they could make the configuration of the electronic cigarette so that the cartridge is placed between the battery and the atomizer, I think it might help in a lot of ways. So basically things would be attached in this order: battery, cartridge, atomizer, mouth piece. This way, when you're inhaling, you're actually sucking the juice through the atomizer thus vaporizing it before reaching your mouth. This will also help keep the atty wet since you'd sort of be sucking the juice out of the cartridge itself.

I also had another idea that probably will never happen but it's worth dreaming about. I already mentioned this to Chris, but if someone could make a Personal Vaporizer iPhone app...it would awesome! I think with the latest iPhone 3.0 software update, Apple added the ability to use the docking port as an attachment for accessories. This will give manufacturers the ability to make accessories to attach and have an app to run it with. So, my idea would be to have an atomizer attachment and have the app control several different things like voltage, amount of vapor production, throat hit level, manual or automatic switch (the mic can be used to hear if your inhaling)...etc. Oh and your favorite song will play in the background. LOL

Yeah I know it's a crazy idea, but it's not impossible. I'm a tech geek, what can I say? I'm still waiting for the teleportation app. :angry:

The atomizer in between the battery and the atomizer is genius. How they would make it work i have no idea.

I too want the draw time to be shorter. I suppose that's why I wished dual atomizers would be introduced. I think it would cause the draw time to drop quite a bit. Lots of good thoughts and ideas.

while i was on leave, i got a buddy of mine started on e-cigs. he really likes them :)

then we started talking about how we should go into buisness selling these. i told him 'that unless we have a product that no one else has and that everyone wants, we aint sellinging anything. there has to be 100's of sites selling these thing'. so he came up with an idea to re-revolutionize the atomizer. he came up with an idea to vaporize juice without using the traditional heating coil found in all the attys being used today.

im going to start working on juice production (mainly for personal use). if i create a new flavor thats really good, how would i go about selling it?

bzeisman it's not something you would want to talk about on the forums. (Seriously if you have something new keep it to yourself, you would be surprised who watches this forum) If you really have something and you want to sell it let me know. I don't need to know what it is, but I can point you in the right direction.

The atomizer in between the battery and the atomizer is genius. How they would make it work i have no idea.

I too want the draw time to be shorter. I suppose that's why I wished dual atomizers would be introduced. I think it would cause the draw time to drop quite a bit. Lots of good thoughts and ideas.

The one thing i miss about analog's is when your really mad or excited in a conversation. You can take a drag and blowout while you still talking and never really miss a beat in the conversation. Now I have to time my drags in between pauses in the action. Small price to pay for what you get in return but it would really be a huge improvement in my mind.

The one thing i miss about analog's is when your really mad or excited in a conversation. You can take a drag and blowout while you still talking and never really miss a beat in the conversation. Now I have to time my drags in between pauses in the action. Small price to pay for what you get in return but it would really be a huge improvement in my mind.

hahaha...I thought I was the only one that thought that. With the drags on PVs being longer, I do have to time them. And if I have something to say while I'm taking a drag, I usually cut the draw short. Not a big deal though. The plus side is that with a PV I can just keep puffing while I watch my friends light up cigarette after cigarette.