Vape Meet Survey

has the public poll ask i am trying to gather interest for meets in the area. and weather your location is a hindrance. for the purposes think a simple get together and hang out with fellow vapers.given time a full blown gathering with door prizes pending supplier sponsorship

Edited by lordmage

Had to drive to York, PA to attend my first vape meet yesterday (Kudos to the White Rose Vapers Club - Southern PA.). It was a blast! But as much as my wife and I enjoyed the company and the meal (shout out to The Cobblestone Restaurant), I don't see why we can't have something organized in good ole Charm City. Not much at organizing events, but I would certainly support any event planned for the area.

Let's get this started!

at the moment it is in the way early stages caging interest. soon gonna put fellers out to business in the area to see if there vape friendly which is what will tell what we will be able to do. if i find a place it will simply be a meet there and go from there kind of thing should charm city meets grow then we may do the big style some where. next week or so i will poll another forum and tally it with here. looking for late summer or there about if all goes well.