Vmu Mod?

LinksZelda21

So i came across a video review of the VMu and i have no idea who sells it or where to find it. I Google'd it and cant seem to find it anywhere. TTTELIQUID.COM is where grimmgreen got his and yet i cant seem to find it on their site. does anyone know where to find this device if possible?

Thanks!

Sorry Link. Yes those are available on our site, when we have them in stock. They move rather quickly. We are expecting another batch of 12 in within the next week.Love your user name btw. I actually just invest in an old Gamecube to be able to revisit the old Zelda games with the kids. I got into playing the Ocarina and remembered I never really got through OOT. lol

We sell them for 90.00 for the the VMU. The price is set by the maker. As we do not build them, but sell them for Dennis. He is the person who designed and builds them.I received the tracking information yesterday, so hopefully expecting them Monday or Tuesday. When we receive them, we test them again to make sure they are in good working condition before we add them to the site.If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me by email at Brian@ttteliquids.com