Is It Just Me? Is It The Pg?

Hello there,

I tried searching for an answer but cant put PG into the search engine cause it's only two letters....any thought appreciated.

I've been vaping for about 6 months now. I realized that the flavoring wasn't my "need" so I bought some Nic Juice, ordered PG through the local pharmacy and bought VG at Walmart. I've been vaping 12 mg , 70% PG 30% VG with no flavor. (it's not as bad as you think....kinda sweet. Anyway, my room mates commented that I'm ALWAYS tired now. I hadn't thought about it as I have a new job this year and attributed it to that. However, after thinking about it, I've been pretty heaavy on the vaping and usually just about fall over after a calm vaping session while at home. Has anyone else experienced this with a strong PG mix? I just mixed some 80% VG and 20% water to see how that affects me over the next day or two but any thoughts are appreciated!

Thanks,

Edited by bahamasboy

It's probably more the nicotine than anything. I actually noticed this when I started vaping also. It's no longer an issue now :) Keep in mind, that "PG" liquids stock, are actually 20% VG and 80% PG. So a 30% VG mix wouldn't make that much of a difference.