What Could I Do To An Ego-T

What2Buy

Since it's basically a 3.7v battery and an atomizer- you can't do a whole lot with the unit itself as far as modding (to the best of MY knowledge). Mods usually involve larger batteries, VV, juice container and/or housing/construction. With that said, there are add-on's that you might like, such as the gooseneck, map tank, drip shield, vape-mate, etc.

If you are looking to mod the aesthetics of the ego, you could ...fimo clay ego grip?

Thanks for the advice, I looked into what mods really are and think im happy with what I have, but the add-ons I may look into that are already made and able to be ordered. Would nearly kill me if I tryed making a mod and F'd up in any way to hurt my lovely ego Lol

Check out Mad Vapes, they have full mod kits for around 30 bucks. You just have to assemble them, really easy from what I hear then you can test drive higher volts. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice, I looked into what mods really are and think im happy with what I have, but the add-ons I may look into that are already made and able to be ordered. Would nearly kill me if I tryed making a mod and F'd up in any way to hurt my lovely ego Lol

That's the first time I have seen anybody say "happy with what I have" in the same sentence as any pv. More, More LOL :wallbash:

• 3 months later...