990 Mg Nic

I purchased 50ml of 990 mg nic and want to cut it all down to around 20 mg. I don't have a problem with cutting a small amount down at a time but i want to cut it all back at once. This way it will be at a safe mg strength. I know how deadly it is as is but i get lost in the measurements somewhere between 2480ml = 84.32oz & 84.32 oz = 2529.6ml. Why is it one thing one way and something else the other. Please help :detective:

I believe you're coming up with two answers due to rounding. There's actually 29.57375296 ml per 1 oz. I'm coming up with you needing to add 2,425ml (or 81.999 oz) of PG or VG to your 50ml of nic to get 20mg.

I know you're determined to do this and you are going to take all the precautions, but again - PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

Edited by Brian

thank you so much for answering me. i never was good at conversions and the older i get the worse i get. I am gonna take your word for it and mix it as you say. I completely understand the risk of what i have to do and i promise i will take every possible precautions. It is just to economically(money wise) smart to save as much as i will doing it myself. i have always did things the more complex way instead of the easy way. i just love knowing that i still got it. hope to talk to you again. ;)

• 2 months later...

I hope I am not going to come off like an a-hole but when I saw this thread, which is kinda old, I was like OH NOOOOOO Gatorgirl!!!!!! I do not know you but why are you messing with pure nic? :( I will say that Brian is exactly right in his calculations. Now, not only do you need the proper PPE gear like a chem suit but also a face shield, gloves, AND a very high quality VENT HOOD!!!! Not only can one drop of nic this strong kill you if it gets on your skin, BUT if you were to spill the nic, the FUMES ALONE can kill you without proper ventilation. OMG Gatorgirl!!!!! I would rather give you FREE NIC than hear of you EVER EVER attempting this again. Sorry if I am sounding like an *** but please please do not attempt this again. Please. And I know I have to show my Tax ID # to my source for 990mg nic. It might not be like that in FL I do not know. Anyone thinking of attempting this PLEASE PLEASE do not do it!!! It is not worth anyone's life to save money. Gatorgirl I see that you were still with us on July 7 so that is a good thing :) but I am still freaking out. Please EVERYONE be careful when handling ANY strength of liquid nicotine...it can be deadly!!! Be safe EVERYONE :)

• 4 weeks later...

They sell pure nicotine at Sigma Aldrich (think I spelled that right?) However after reading into the dangers, nobody should mess with this except for a specialized lab. Even buying 100mg is dangerous to work with and proper gear should always be used.

Unless you are a chemist, don't do it!

They sell pure nicotine at Sigma Aldrich (think I spelled that right?) However after reading into the dangers, nobody should mess with this except for a specialized lab. Even buying 100mg is dangerous to work with and proper gear should always be used.

Unless you are a chemist, don't do it!

Excellent advice palermo! I have seen people mixing with 100mg and do not have at a chemical/fluid resistant lab coat, no face shield or AT LEAST safety goggles and do not even wear gloves!!! One person being killed by being unsafe when handling liquid nicotine is the last type of bad press this industry needs. When regulation finally arrives, I am fairly sure there will be no more 100mg available to the general public. I have heard there could be a limit of 24mg to MAYBE 36mg. Please, EVERYONE BE SAFE!!!