My Version Of A E Dobit

BirdDog

What you need:

1. Travel size Atomizer for perfumes or hand sanitizer.

I used a hand sanitizer from Target. They are cheap $.79 each. It fits great in a small purse.

2. Eye shadow applicator

These are really cheap to buy. $1.00 for 36.

3. E Liquid

Instructions:

1. Wash and Rinse container and sprayer. Let Dry.

2. Remove sponge from applicator stick. Run under hot water, it will loosen the glue and slid off easily.

3. Remove tube extension, discard. It should just pull out easily.

4. Remove spray cap, discard.

5. Fill with favorite liquid.

6. Screw on top and add eye shadow sponge.

All Done!

Sweet Georgia Brown! I gotta try that!

Looks like it should work well for something with an exposed bridge like the 401, not so sure about the 510 though ... hmmmm

I only have a 510. The applicator top is long enough to fit inside the 510 atty. So I think this just might work for most e-cig models. But I don't know that for sure, I only have a 510.

For the guys:

In the cosmetic department of discount stores, there are bulk packages of replacement shadow applicators. They range from 25 to 50 a pack and are really inexpensive. If you buy the package, you can replace the sponges after it gets gunky or fall apart.

Chris would look lovely in the Passionate Plum.

If anyone tries out this diy gadget, let me know how it works for you.

Anyone interested in making these for production, I found a company in China that makes the pens in all the colors - they really looked the one that were in the E Dobit video. I do not know anything about this company.

My link

Did you know that the majority of the ecig market is pushed by women? Interesting little fact

Very interesting little fact. I am glad that the softball bat manufactures have not caught on...I would be broke! It is bad enough that ball gloves come in pink now. I have resisted buying one, so far.

I'm actually surprised more suppliers don't sell the pink ecigs. Maybe women don't want a pink ecig? I dunno, I wouldn't know laugh.gif

Could be cuz a man picked the particular pink that most ecigs come in and it is the ugliest pink i have ever seen. Although I did love the pink led I had on my very first 901 but the equipment didn't last very long before I had problems with it.

Honestly now I really don't care what it looks like as long as it vapes well, currently this vapeaholic is sporting the VP1-901 and I am diggin' it.wub.gif