A Pbusardo Review : Crab Juice From Bluemist Vaping

Fricken Fantastic review!! I have NEVER sat through an 11 minute juice review but you had me hooked from the begining. I will have to check out some of your other reviews now. I also want to say that Rob from bluemistvaping.com does have some really good flavors as well and his prices are incredible. Looking forward to more from you PBusardo! :thumbsup:

Hey...just sat through about 8 of your reviews and I must say they are fantastic. Not only are they informative, but they are fun as well.

Great job...can't wait to see more.

Hey PBusardo, let me just say up front that Rob from BlueMistVaping is a friend of mine and I am one of the few who likes the crab juice. But your video review on the crab juice is hysterical. I thought it was so funny that I emailed a link to Rob telling him how funny it was. Now I have to go watch some more of your reviews. I sure hope I enjoy them as much as the crab juice. thumbsup.gif

@ Sharon......Gross Lady! But I still luv you!

PB..I hate watching reviews.....They bore me to death! ROMAL You, I love! I I think your fantastic, I couldn't stop laughing, now I have to watch all of your reviews! So happy you joined the forum! :thumbsup:

@Mark - Thanks so much man! I know, I definitely want to try more from BlueMist!

@Snubber - Thanks man! Get a bowl of popcorn, grab a vape, and enjoy them all!

@Johns - Thanks!!

@Sharon - You are a very special individual! I think it may have something to do with the "crabs" you grew up with. My guess is if you're used to Old Bay crab boils, you will "like" this flavor more than someone who is used to blue claw fried in garlic and oil, baked, or steamed Snow or Alaskan King. Anyway... Thanks!

@Beans - Thank you!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines