Whoa, Ego-T @ 5V On My Kazoo

Hi,

Has anybody tried hooking up an Ego-T Atomizer with Tank to a 5V or 6V device? I was doing it yesterday on my Kazoo and the flavor was crazy and I noticed more vapor, too. Was noticeably stronger than just using an LR Ego-T Atomizer. Obviously, it looks ridiculous on my Kazoo because of the connection, but maybe it would look more normal on a sleek rounded mod. I guess it could be used at 6V also, but I don't know how the Atomizer would handle 6V. Heck, I don't even know how the Atomizer handles 5V in terms of longevity, I just know that it works and that it vapes really well.

Thanks,

Emile

Emile, The regular ego tank atty on 5 v is awesome. The flavor is much better and there are clouds of vapor. The tank atty on 6v or higher I get a nasty burnt taste. I think anything above 5 v is to high for the atty. I have been using the same tank atty on my 5v box mod for three weeks now, knock on wood. I enjoy the reg. tank atty using 5v much better than the LR tank atty on 4.2 v. I have been using the tank system since February as my primary juice devise and I have only killed one tank atty. I do regular maintenance on them and never let them go dry. Talk about funny looking, I have a eGo Tank atty & cart (the new larger Type B) on my blinged out box mod using a 510 extension. Looks go right out the window, its all about the vaping experience! lol

LOL, Sharon you gotta show us a picture if you get a chance.

kitsune, I gotta try that. I thought trying my LR Ego-T Atty would just fry the atty in a heartbeat. You must be exhaling fire!

Haven't fried my LR yet anyway. don't use it all the time, mostly just in the evening. much lighter draw with more kick.

living on the edge.....or just luck..... I gave my standard tank atty to a friend in need and only had the LR, soooo....figured I would try it on my VP-PT..

and, so far so good :baby:

I have an 2000mA USB adapter wall plug that came with my VP-PT, the VP-PT comes with a nice long cord. I have 2 5v passthroughs, I don't use either with my computer. even have a 2000mA car adapter.

kitsune, have you measured voltage of the 5V passthrough when plugged into the 2A USB Wall Adapter? I have a 5V Passthrough and my 2A USB Wall Adapter came in the mail but my volt meter doesn't work with my 5V Passthrough so I can't verify.