######

Thomas

im looking to purchase an E-cig from this website(######), does anybody have any experiance with them, like if they are trusted or not before my credit card gets jacked or something :aso:

Thomas, on 01 May 2011 - 04:59 PM, said:

i was looking at ###### becuase they have a nice selection of E-cigs and Juice. anyone have any experiance with there site and know if they are trusted or not?

I think if your getting the ######## it means NO their not trusted in fact they are banned from mentioning. I do know who they are though. They have terrible customer service, sent me attys that were DOA and would not answers my emails or calls. Never made it right. Don't bother from them. Good luck

custom blend means PG and VG mixed and VG base is VG

Hi, I left this on your other post in case you missed it.

I'm sure if you purchase from the vendor you're information will be just fine, though I can't guarantee it as I've never ordered from them. They are blocked from Vapor Talk for domain squatting one of our store URL's. They will remain blocked until they wish to resolve the issue.

thank you very much for your info, if they are squatting then idc how appealing there juices semm they are not getting my service. idk how legit they are becuase i have called there number numerous times to find out they are fullfilling orders numerous times. so they arent getting mine or any of my friends business. thank you very much :aso:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines