Dumb Question

joker23

Welcome to Vapor Talk! The Tank attys come in two types.. A and B. Type A is a little cone shaped and type B is cylindrical. Depending on which one you get, you'll need the matching tanks (carts) for that atty. Type B has a little bigger tank and will hold more eliquid (2ml in the type B vs about 1ml in the type A).

Type A Tank - Cone Shaped

Type B - Cylindrical

Welcome to Vapor Talk! The Tank attys come in two types.. A and B. Type A is a little cone shaped and type B is cylindrical. Depending on which one you get, you'll need the matching tanks (carts) for that atty. Type B has a little bigger tank and will hold more eliquid (2ml in the type B vs about 1ml in the type A).

Type A Tank - Cone Shaped

Type B - Cylindrical

Do you know where I can buy some type B tanks, or a starter kit with them already included with the type B atomizer? And if i buy an atomizer separately, do I have to wash it before using it? Thanks

Edited by joker23

Do you know where I can buy some type B tanks, or a starter kit with them already included with the type B atomizer? And if i buy an atomizer separately, do I have to wash it before using it? Thanks

Cignot.com has them (same link as above). I'm on my cell so can't link it.