New To This And Need To Add Flavor

I bought some flavors and they are just too weak. I can't taste them. i know my taste buds need to recover but I also need to enjoy my vaping experience. So I am waiting for liberty-flights to get in some more of their flavorings that I want because I did some research and their manufacturer seems good. So here are my questions:

1. Are there other flavor manufacturers I can get that are good sources of flavoring from?

2. Can I add a few drops of flavor to an already mixed pre bought flavor? I have experimented with adding and mixing the premixed in smaller bottles with success but I have never added the concentrate.

Thanks,

-C

I bought some flavors and they are just too weak. I can't taste them. i know my taste buds need to recover but I also need to enjoy my vaping experience. So I am waiting for liberty-flights to get in some more of their flavorings that I want because I did some research and their manufacturer seems good. So here are my questions:

1. Are there other flavor manufacturers I can get that are good sources of flavoring from?

2. Can I add a few drops of flavor to an already mixed pre bought flavor? I have experimented with adding and mixing the premixed in smaller bottles with success but I have never added the concentrate.

Thanks,

-C

The only DIY flavors I have ordered at this point are from The Perfumer's Apprentice. I am pleased with the flavors.

Yes, you can add flavoring to pre-mixed juices, keep in mind you will be lowering the nic levels, but that should be negligible unless you are adding a ton of flavoring!!

One word of advice, start small with the addition of flavor. Some flavors are stronger than others (Kona Coffee for example), I used a VERY small amount in a mix I was making. I might have only put 2 drops in a 6ml mix, but it was so strong that my wife could actually smell the vapor from the next room. My thinking was: No problem, I'll just double the mix and leave out the coffee.................. didn't work. Now I have 12ml of WAY to strong coffee flavored juice!!!!

The only DIY flavors I have ordered at this point are from The Perfumer's Apprentice. I am pleased with the flavors.

Yes, you can add flavoring to pre-mixed juices, keep in mind you will be lowering the nic levels, but that should be negligible unless you are adding a ton of flavoring!!

One word of advice, start small with the addition of flavor. Some flavors are stronger than others (Kona Coffee for example), I used a VERY small amount in a mix I was making. I might have only put 2 drops in a 6ml mix, but it was so strong that my wife could actually smell the vapor from the next room. My thinking was: No problem, I'll just double the mix and leave out the coffee.................. didn't work. Now I have 12ml of WAY to strong coffee flavored juice!!!!

The Perfumers Apprentice has a lot of great information...and the cheapest prices I have seen. So I should stick with water soluable flavors?

Do you have any clue what the shipping charges are like?

-C

There's TPA (the Perfumers' Apprentice), FlavorArt (FA or Fart), FlavorWest, Loranns, and a few more.

Here are some of the places I've purchased from (in addition to Liberty Flights):

ecigexpress - they carry most every brand of flavoring. If you find something you really like and want a bigger bottle of it, this is a very good place since they sell 30ml bottles at a really good price. Their "Signature Series" is TPA, just rebranded.

freedomsmokeUSA - All FlavorArt, but a huge selection.

DIY Flavorshack - Loranns, and some special "expert" flavors.

TPA - order directly from TPA.

Loranns - order directly from Loranns.

Eliquidstore - FlavorWest, some TPA and Loranns. They are growing stock. Ordered from them last week and quite happy with the service.

Yes - you want water soluable flavors. If I recall correctly, TPA uses 1st class mail, so shipping is pretty cheap.

Edited by Brian

There's TPA (the Perfumers' Apprentice), FlavorArt (FA or Fart), FlavorWest, Loranns, and a few more.

Here are some of the places I've purchased from (in addition to Liberty Flights):

ecigexpress - they carry most every brand of flavoring. If you find something you really like and want a bigger bottle of it, this is a very good place since they sell 30ml bottles at a really good price. Their "Signature Series" is TPA, just rebranded.

freedomsmokeUSA - All FlavorArt, but a huge selection.

DIY Flavorshack - Loranns, and some special "expert" flavors.

TPA - order directly from TPA.

Loranns - order directly from Loranns.

Eliquidstore - FlavorWest, some TPA and Loranns. They are growing stock. Ordered from them last week and quite happy with the service.

Yes - you want water soluable flavors. If I recall correctly, TPA uses 1st class mail, so shipping is pretty cheap.

AHHHH! So many choices!

mixing is alot of fun and so many flavors to create. I first started with adding flavor to premixed flavors (still do), sometimes mix from scratch. Just depends on how much time and energy I have.

I really love FlavourArt (freedomsmoke usa or ecig express) --apple pie, tiramisu, coffee espresso and menthol. Flavor West (Eliquid store)--chocolate mint and sugar cookie.

a lot of trial and error is involved with mixing. Like Rok said--start with small amounts !!!

I am still flavor challenged 2 years later. can taste food etc just fine--vaping, I need lots of flavor.

Merry Mixingthumbsup.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I've only tried mixing once before, but it was two flavors from the same company. I mixed together mint (possibly menthol) and Chocolate... and it came out to a tasty and flavorful mint chocolate mix. It's fantastic and I can't wait to experiment with other tasty flavor mixes!