Ego Mouth Piece Cover?

BradFio

I just got my eGo tank system from a local distributor (save me on shipping and keeping it local!) It came with the basics; two batteries, two tank atomizers, 7 tank carts and two cart covers. Now its the latter that I didn't expect/ know about. For those that don't know what I'm talking about its like a condom(for lack of a better word) that slips over the tank cart. My question is where can I order more of these??? I don't recall reading about other people having/using these!!!

To the best of my knowledge you can't buy these separately. They are sold with the Tank Carts as a cap. Not sure why you only received 2. Each of the Tank carts I have ordered come with the rubber cap.

You could always try to email the vendor you purchased from and ask if you could possibly get some for the rest of the carts.......

I keep mine too. I use them to cover the top to show which ones are filled and label it with the favor with a letter. I replace it when the cartomizer is empty on the bottom so I know which ones need filling. I put them in a drawer without the cap to show me which ones need cleaning. If cleaning doesn't 'work', then I throw it out and use a new one. FWIW My little hobby.

I keep mine too. I use them to cover the top to show which ones are filled and label it with the favor with a letter. I replace it when the cartomizer is empty on the bottom so I know which ones need filling. I put them in a drawer without the cap to show me which ones need cleaning. If cleaning doesn't 'work', then I throw it out and use a new one. FWIW My little hobby.

I've kinda been doing this too... I use the little silicone condoms to mark which tanks of liquid I like! As a newbie to vaping, I've been trying a lot of different liquids and blends- I use the mouthpiece condoms as a way of marking which tanks I've enjoyed, and am interested in sharing with interested parties. Of course, I'm still learning... so these have proved to be an invaluable way of noting that "this liquid is good, in my experience, and others may enjoy it too".