Rachelberry From Ares

Atari

To start if you didnt know ARES is doing a giveaway over at The Vapors Place the winner gets 1, 10ml bottle of each of there 77 flavors + a Riva kit. Thats 770ml of juice and a Riva kit!!! here at VaporChaser we will be going through 5 flavors from ARES to give the low down on these juices and on Saturday well have an Interview with ARES to give you a peek inside what makes these juices worthy of the gods

"Named after pretty the lady who discovered it for us, Rachelberry is simply a 50/50 mix of our Watermelon and Strawberry juices." I couldnt resist this one, and with my recent experience with their other juices, I cant wait to try this one. Im using a fresh carto and an eGo battery. The juice is 24mg nic and 70/30 pg/vg

Flavor, first draw. Fresh, but my mouth is so confused. Im getting fresh strawberry on the tip of my tongue, but the watery feel of watermelon fills your mouth then a strawberry after taste with just a bit of the watermelon hiding behind it. This isnt a strawberry flavoring taste, its not the candy flavor or the baked strawberry filling flavor, its fresh strawberry. The watermelon makes your mouth water and has that clean watery taste of watermelon. I know the new big kick in e liquids seems to be organic, but I cant say enough for how real these flavors taste. its like biting onto a strawberry thats filled with watermelon, as I said the mix confuses your mouth with the strawberry water melon strawberry change up. Really Awesome!

Throat hit, very subtle if any. its a 24mg juice but the TH isnt really what Im looking for in a fruit blend, its got the nic tingle but not what Id call HIT.

Vapor production, a strong vapor but again not clouds. It delivers flavor on inhale and exhale and unless you just like to see vapor lingering and filling the room, all you care about is the quality rather than the quantity. Quality is excellent.

Aroma, Every one at the office has stopped and ask what this one was, Its got a really good scent to follow a great flavor

Over all another one out of the park for ARES, If you on the new organic kick, remember Ares. The flavors are so realistic, its really refreshing to vape on a real strawberry, or a real watermelon. I wish I could mix this in a pitcher of margaritas, its really that fresh cut fruit taste. Like strawberry?, watermelon? fruit? Get a bottle and be happy.

Ares Ecig

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines