E-Liquid

msheathergirl

PG = Propylene Glycol - the most common additive in e liquid. This is found in most medications, like asthma inhalers, beauty products and it is also found in food. It produces a good vapor and flavor.

VG = Vegetable Glycerin - again another common additive in e liquid. Also found in many products. It produces a bit more vapor than PG but can kill the flavor sometimes.

You will find e liquid mixed with either 100% PG or VG. Some suppliers will also combo the two together. Like 70% PG/30% VG mix.

PG is propylene glycol. VG is vegetable glycerine. PG tends to hold flavor a little better and give more throat hit. VG tends to produce more vapor with less throat hit.

Everyone has their own preferences, but it's fairly common to see blends of the two. I prefer 80% PG 20% VG. I hope this helps.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Hmm, What I first ordered was 100% PG, think I'll try a blend next time.... Based on what I read PG gives more TH which is what I was looking for (or thought anyhow!)

Ooooh, I love me hobbies like this that I can 'Geek' on!

Throat hit is important to me also so I used to only order PG bases joose. I have recently been ordering a 70/30 PG/VG blend because I also have realized that "clouds of vapor" is almost as important and VG does produce tons of vapor!