Does It Really Work?

I have been using my eGO with stainless drip tip and 16 and 24mg Sweet Dreams eLiquid for over a month now and have no desire to smoke. A few days into the switch I got the urge while around some smokers but the eGo quickly Made that Go Away.

If I can quit, so can you. And I find this much more enjoyable than smoking now that I know how to do it proper; 2-3 drops, long drags then inhale, etc. Thank You so much Vapor Talk you guys have probably added years to my life. I smoked from 16 to 25 and will not touch any tobacco, especially cigarettes again.

Please take the leap like I did, I had a crappy cartridge type that the end lit up for a while and that was awful, waste of money; 10 drags or so and the cartridge was pretty much spent and not satisfying at all. This is a whole different ball game, please, please, for your own sake give it a try.

The eGo kit and the stainless drip tip was the best investment towards my future I ever made. Thank you again to all of you who posted reviews, etc, that helped me make the decision to buy one and Thank You Vapor Talk for making it affordable and making it all possible. I and my Girlfriend Thank You all from the bottom of our hearts and Lungs for that matter. ;)

-Ed

Do what Thou Will Is the Whole Law

Congrats! I know exactly how ya feel. I figured I was probably going to die with a cig in my mouth and now I know that I wont. The E-cig has been the single greatest invention in my life. Not only the E-Cig but the people here at VT that go out of their way to help and support you as much as they can. I just passed the 9 week mark and I already feel so much better. My blood pressure was in the perfect range after my last physical and only two years ago I was on the border for needing meds for high blood pressure. Now if they can just make some E-chocolate or E-steaks I can lose these unwanted extra lbs....lol

Hello and welcome to VT. I'm so happy you made the leap and it's working. I love my eGo and know I was on the fast track of killing myself before. I won t ever go back! Congrats on your success.

PS Greatest movie EVER!