I Need Advice!

sandygayle77

I have had an E-8 that I got from e-cig.com for about a week but the battery dies after a few uses and the carts run out of juice super fast! I really like the strong throat hit and it has a high level of nicotine (48mg)and it's cool that it is the size of an analog, but it will cost me just as much as smoking analogs because I am going through the carts so fast. Please give me some suggestions on an e-cig with a really strong throat hit, a high level of nicotine and a battery that is long lasting. Also which do you think is better for me, a two piece with cartomizers or the 3 piece e-cigs? I love vaping so I need one that can handle heavy vaping lol. Thanks guys!

The eGo T system paired with either an cone LR or a jumbo LR T atty works great. I prefer the jumbo T atty cause I can fill it with more e liquid and it has a kick in LR model. I also prefer the way the jumbo draws, very light and easy. The tanks that hold the e liquid are refillable and most e liquids come in several nicotine levels. Check out the suppliers here on VT forum, they are reputable and can be trusted to take good care of you. You can also select PG, VG, or a blend and get bigger bottles which save you money. Try smaller sizes first though until you find the flavor you really like. Some sites here also offer free shipping or free with certain dollar amount spent. Good luck, not only will you save some money in the long run but you'll have a healthier alternative.:thumbsup:

I have had an E-8 that I got from e-cig.com for about a week but the battery dies after a few uses and the carts run out of juice super fast! I really like the strong throat hit and it has a high level of nicotine (48mg)and it's cool that it is the size of an analog, but it will cost me just as much as smoking analogs because I am going through the carts so fast. Please give me some suggestions on an e-cig with a really strong throat hit, a high level of nicotine and a battery that is long lasting. Also which do you think is better for me, a two piece with cartomizers or the 3 piece e-cigs? I love vaping so I need one that can handle heavy vaping lol. Thanks guys!

The eGo can be used with either 3 piece atomizer set up in LR or Lr cartos for 2 piece. Lots of choices with the eGo, very flexible and user friendly.

Sandy, I agree, if you get yourself an ego and some cartomizers and a few atomizers, you will be able to decide what you like, oh, and the tank, some people love them, others have trouble with them. I would also pick up a drip tip that you can use on atomizers or cartomizers. Good luck :thumbsup:

If you are mainly concerned about getting that 'reckless' throat hit then just start with a higher nic level. That is typically what gives us that kick in the throat feeling that many users look for. Also, higher voltages will give more of a kick as well. You will just need to find what works best for you. But you cannot go wrong with the eGo as already stated... and LR cartos with a drip tip! ! :thumbsup:

Is the regular Joye ego as good as the Joye ego tank? Also about how many analog cigs is the 30ml bottle of ejuice equal to? And about how many analogs is equal to the prefilled carts that come with the ego? Thanks guys for all your help :thumbup:

Is the regular Joye ego as good as the Joye ego tank? Also about how many analog cigs is the 30ml bottle of ejuice equal to? And about how many analogs is equal to the prefilled carts that come with the ego? Thanks guys for all your help :thumbup:

That depends on what you want to do with your eGo. If you have a Joye eGo you can use a tank system on your battery. If you have a Tank system you can use the 510 atty that comes with your Joye kit and all kinds of other attys and cartomizers.

The ins and outs of the regular eGo system and the tank system depends on what you want to do. Do you want to use cartomizers on your eGo, do you want to direct drip, do you want to have a tank that you can fill up a few times and not direct drip. It is all a matter of preference. If I were you I would go with a eGo kit that comes with your batteries and the 510 attys. I would then buy a tank atty with some tank cartridges and the I would see which one of these I like better. Then when I made the choice between these two I would then order a 510lr atty and a lr tank (low resistance) atty. Then I would decide which of these two I liked the best. You will then have your base to make decisions on. There are lots of decisions out there, a lot of mods and lot of attys but you have to get your base first and then you will be able to go on to the next step.

Personally, I can't do the tanks. They just don't work well for me. Direct dripping on an LR 510 or 306 atty was the only fix for a while IMO. The regular ego does work with the tank if you buy a tank atty and tanks- so you can try various methods as long as you buy different attys, tanks, cartos, etc.

The prefilled don't last very long, and aren't as tasty as the juices you can buy from various vendors. It's also next to impossible to compare the # of analogs to the amount of ejuice you will use. Get at least a few bottles (or more if you get sample sizes) and be prepared to place an order once you see them go down to "scary" level. I used to smoke 1.5-2 ppd, and I vape around 6ml of 20mg/day now average. (Equaling 120mg of nicotine, assuming 100% absorbtion- which isn't likely) Once you find the liquids that you like, you can order bigger bottles from most vendors. ....do try the sample sizes though- it's the best way to find your favorites.

Good luck!

That depends on what you want to do with your eGo. If you have a Joye eGo you can use a tank system on your battery. If you have a Tank system you can use the 510 atty that comes with your Joye kit and all kinds of other attys and cartomizers.

The ins and outs of the regular eGo system and the tank system depends on what you want to do. Do you want to use cartomizers on your eGo, do you want to direct drip, do you want to have a tank that you can fill up a few times and not direct drip. It is all a matter of preference. If I were you I would go with a eGo kit that comes with your batteries and the 510 attys. I would then buy a tank atty with some tank cartridges and the I would see which one of these I like better. Then when I made the choice between these two I would then order a 510lr atty and a lr tank (low resistance) atty. Then I would decide which of these two I liked the best. You will then have your base to make decisions on. There are lots of decisions out there, a lot of mods and lot of attys but you have to get your base first and then you will be able to go on to the next step.

thanks, I was wondering if I could order it that way!

Personally, I can't do the tanks. They just don't work well for me. Direct dripping on an LR 510 or 306 atty was the only fix for a while IMO. The regular ego does work with the tank if you buy a tank atty and tanks- so you can try various methods as long as you buy different attys, tanks, cartos, etc.

The prefilled don't last very long, and aren't as tasty as the juices you can buy from various vendors. It's also next to impossible to compare the # of analogs to the amount of ejuice you will use. Get at least a few bottles (or more if you get sample sizes) and be prepared to place an order once you see them go down to "scary" level. I used to smoke 1.5-2 ppd, and I vape around 6ml of 20mg/day now average. (Equaling 120mg of nicotine, assuming 100% absorbtion- which isn't likely) Once you find the liquids that you like, you can order bigger bottles from most vendors. ....do try the sample sizes though- it's the best way to find your favorites.

Good luck!

thanks your advice helps me out a lot!! :thumbsup:

I like the eGo T, especially the jumbo LR which seems to be the best for me. The eGo comes in 3 sizes 650 mah, 900mah, and 1000 mah 5 click. The higher the mah the longer the battery life. The 5 click you can turn off and on which I really like. Sounds like you would be happier with a higher nicotine level and LR atomizers. The amount of juice per analog is tough to figure I wouldn't be able to figure it out. I smoked 1.5 ppd for 35+ years and now use 18mg e liquid. I can go through about 3-5mLs a day depending on what I'm doing.

The Great part about the ego is the versatility. No matter which kit you start with, ego or ego tank, you can also get cartomizers, atomizers (recommend the LR) or the tank atty/carts. The only way to find what works best for you is going to try each and see what you like best. The LR atomizers (not the tank) is best for dripping. For me anyway, dripping gives me the best throat hit and the best flavor, but I love the tank for times when dripping is difficult (driving, movies, work).

Mostly, how many parts you are able to play with depends on budget.....

as far as the 30ml goes, it really is very dependent on individual use. I use 1-2 ml/day (depending on the day). I go through about 40-50mls/month.