Yay So I Just Brought My First

yay I just brought my first ego tank and joye 510

I cant wait until they get here,

now I guess I better go shopping for some e-liquid

I've never brought e-liquid before only pre-filled cartridges

but then I've got a syringe to empty the pre filled cartridges so i could direct drip ( with an automatic battery)

and mix flavours together

oh no why do I get the feeling I'm going to kill my new PVs

You will be just fine !!! did you get manual or automatic with the ego and 510??animier.gif

Using liquid for dripping or cartomizers or tanks is so much better !!!

waiting is always soooo hardwallbash.gif

Hi and Welcome to the forum! remember when buying e-liquid: VG gives you more vapor, less taste. PG gives you: more taste with not a lot of vapor. If you get a 50/50 mix of both types PG/VG, you will have great taste and great vapor. also take long slow drags off the 510 and you will get more vapor. these are things I learned on here and from trying all the e-cigs I purchased. I started off with a Joye 510 and used it for about 2 months. now I am using my favorite item, which is, The Ego Tank with LR Atty and vaping Black licorice. nic level 24 mg 50/50 (mix) full flavor. that will now be my all day vape. I wish you lots of luck and enjoyment out of your 510. It is a neat little e-cig.Did you get the long life battery with it? :thumbsup:

Dripping is a bad idea for autos! I do like dripping alot, its nice to be able to switch between flavors quick, and I love the flavor and th I get with it. Everyone is different though... For liquid I enjoy a 70/30 or 80/20 PG/vg ratio. The PG will give you more flavor and th while the vg gives you more vapor. I use Mr. E Liquid for fruit and menthol flavors and Vaporbomb for baked good flavors. Good luck in your vaping adventure!

You are going to do just fine dearne. We were all new to this at one time. Just think you came at a time you could choose the eGo first thing. Now for you getting to know your preference, direct dripping, cartos or tanks, it's going to be a fun ride because you have juices to find. This is not an easy process, we didn't just fall into it over night. But that God I did. It has been one of the best things I have ever done for myself. Good luck and glad you got your eGo.

glad you found someone that ships to New Zealand without charging and arm and a leg.

Edited by cheshyl

watch how much vg you use in the mix for your tanks. Personally, I haven't had much luck with the tanks- and I did use at least 20-30% vg in them. I know others using them that do just PG, and have less issues. The tanks don't wick well with VG IMO.