Props To Rob At Good Prophets

cheshyl

Okay, talk about fast delivery service. I ordered my new 1000mah 5-click eGo batteries and lr tank attys from Rob on Thursday, went to the mailbox today and there they were. It's almost like he delivers them himself. I don't even have time to stalk my mail lady. I hope that he doesn't have too many more good deals because I promised my husband that this wsa the last order for hardware for a while. Question is, can I keep my promise? I just don't need to look at the web site anymore for a while. Just thought I would pass this along. I know a lot of y'all know about Good Prophets but a lot of noobies are looking for good vendors and they are definately one of the good ones. I haven't tried any of their juices but they are right up there with their hardware.

Cheshyl, I am a big supporter of GP. Their prices are comparable, if not better, to the other e cig vender's I use. And as you said, the shipping is wonderful. I get my orders over night too. I thought this was because I live in PA, but I can see this applies to other states also. Two thumbs up for GP!thumbsup.gif

Just ordered some needed hardware backups. Thanks for keeping up my spending. :thumbsup: He had everything I wanted: battery (red), charge cords (two because one died [thank goodness for already having a backup!!!] and one spare for the car), a car charger (both batteries were dead the other day, must not allow that to happen again!), and a drip tip (should always have a spare in case one gets lost). Looking forward to having these items at the ready! :)

I promised my husband that this wsa the last order for hardware for a while. Question is, can I keep my promise?

Well that would depend on your definition of "a while". Without a predefined time range for "a while", I'd say you've already kept your promise. LOL! ;)

I been buying my LR tank atty`s and my 1000 mah 5 click batt from Rob. fast delivery and plus when I have a situation where I cant get something to work right, he helps me through it. awesome and fast replying also. I need to get some cords to charge my batts soon. they are disappearing from my home. think my sister borrows them.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines