Gotta Go Flying!

WendyGirl

On another note (new subject?) I need to know the logistics of going through an airport! I have to make a trip to the west coast with a number of stops....anyone know how to do this? *&^%%#%# I've been stopped by my shoes, my lighter, my gift to my dad.......I have a number of stops to make.......Can I take it with me? should I dissasemble it? Lord help me, I'm crabby right now. What if I can't take it? I'd really be crabby then.

Moved to Noobie Questions and Help.

Yes, you can take it with you. If you search the forum you will find other travel threads with experiences from other members. The best bet is to pack most of you supplies in your suitcase. You should be able to carry in your purse the ecig you are using.

Flying has not been a problem for me (so far anyway). I have carried them in my carry on, assembled or not assembled. Just make sure you put your liquids in the quart baggie. I do have a tendency to spread out my equipment (just in case).

I have had no issues, with both the eGO, and my Ali'i going though security with everything in my carry on bags. I try and bring smaller bottles with me, several 3 ML bottles for a couple of days with the exception of taking the bottle out of my bottom feeder (cabin pressure on planes would force it to feed) have left everything assembled.

As noted above I do keep my juice in a separate zip top bag and put it near my other liquids bag (I never take them out of the suitcase anyway).

No problems to speak of to date.