My New Ego-T

knoxthis

Hey guys just a quick question, I got my ego-t starter kit today and some juice from the VT store. Im getting some flavor and a great throat hit but the vapor production seems low, actually it might be less than my blu kit, which i should have known, ended up being terrible. Just wondering if the atty needs some time to be broken in before vapor production picks up. Right now im using Dulcis 24 mg, which if im correct is PG which is supposed to produce less vapor. any tips or tricks? ive put the tank on all the way, gave it a few twists, some primer puffs, but it doesnt seem to be working to its fullest potential. Any tips or advice?

What model did you purchase? You should be getting plenty of vapor.

I just noticed you said you purchase an eGo, didn't read slow enough the first time. Just ensure you are taking long slow drags. Let me grab a couple of videos that will help

The Tanks do take a little time to break in, but not much. One thing I found helpful was to remove the two plastic pieces from the mouthpiece end of the tank. Just use a paper clip or something similar - stick it in the little hole and it will pop right out. Just underneath that piece, there's another one. Do the same thing. I found this gave me better vapor and seemed to make the juice flow better to the atty.

Edited by Brian

eGo T is your problem... they just aren't all they were hyped up to be for a lot of people. Along with the weak vapor... many people complained about a strange taste as well. I experienced it... and swiftly stopped trying to make them work for me. Was right back to working cartos again... oh well. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

I have been trying really hard to get mine to work. It produces a decent amount of vapor but I cant get rid of that primer taste no matter what I do. I really want it to work due to the concept of how it works is so convenient.

ill buy the LR next time and try those out. i switched to a new tank and am using vt tobacco 16 mg and im getting better vapor. throat hit is still gnarly like the 24 dulcis. I also loosened up the battery a bit and removed the membrane flap once i pierced the tank.

eGo T is great you just need to get the LR Atty for the tank. better vapor and taste. I use 70 pg 30 vg mixed.

Agreed. The tank LR is fantastic. I'd use it on the daily, but I was burning thru several time more juice, 3-4 tanks a day @ 1 mL each vs one 5 mL bottle/week. Couldn't afford to keep going at that rate.

But amazing vapor production in my experience. Great flavor. Strong TH.

Maybe try mixing some VG juice & getting the LR atty?

well i dont know if the the atty was still breaking itself in or what but the vapor is awesome now, blowing clouds! very very slight taste of plastic but not enough to bother me. gonna give my next tank a super cleaning before i fill it to see if it helps at all.

very glad its working. I have had very good luck with both my regular tank atty and my LR tank. getting the primer out really does help. I also make sure to cut away the membrane on the tank after it is punctured.

soooo. i just tilted the ego upside down to check how much juice i had in the tank, and i got a really dark flow of juice that came down and mixed together.. it doesnt seem to be effecting the performance(yet). I read a few other people had that happen to them? im guessing its not good though any ideas?