Is The Cart Supposed To Be Tight?

MollyG

I ordered my RN4081 two days ago from aquavapor and I'm stunned how fast it got here. So I've vaped for the last three hours, and after overfilling the cart a little, I'm having a great time. But I was wondering how the cart was supposed to fit on the battery. When I take a drag air hisses through the space between there. Is that suppose to happen or did I forget to do something?

Thanks!!

This answer will apply to both a cartomizer and an atomizer because basically they screw on the same. You want to screw the cartomizer on to the battery so it is secure. It still may appear to have more turns left but do not over tighten. It will push the center post down on the battery or it could do the same with the cartomizer. This will cause the battery not to make contact with other cartos or the carto not make contact on other batteries.

There are holes in the cartomizer that allows air flow into it. So there will be a sound of hissing or rushing air. That is normal. The air flow varies among the different models of e-cigs. Some will have a real airy type of draw and some may have a tight draw.

Cartomizer = carto Cartridge = cart

Thanks for the info and lingo lesson. I've been doing this for all of three hours. I smoked years ago, but I'm beginning to notice that the air coming through the connection sounds a little like when you pull on an analog. I wonder if that was done on purpose. Thanks again!!

There is a hiss of air and there is also a crackle, which I really like because it reminds me of cigarettes. E-cigs really are the best parts of smoking without all the crappy stuff... except hydrating is important. I didn't realize it when I vaped way too much the other night and boy was I dry.