Controlling My Spending.

Okay guys, here is the scoop. I just bought my all-time favorite juice from Tastyvapor.us yesterday...then saw they had Geoff's Blend on sale and I wanted it sooooo much. Instead, I went to vaporrenew.com and got my cousin the juice he wanted...while picking up a couple of the Mt. Dew Code Red's for me. I could have stopped with the Tastyvapor Cherry, Cheesecake, and Banana Cream (my all-day vape), but I WANTED more. I just narrowly avoided buying some Geoff's Blend (especially since they called me to make sure that they got my order correct! Might have to review them again some time, great service). But back on track, I need to learn to curb my spending...but I have the money for a Provari now and am hesitating...it's in my cart...omg....stop me....*whimper*

Listen here! If my cc ever goes missing, there will be retribution, because I know it is my significant other trying to stop me. There is no stopping the madness...without therapy. Lots of therapy. Saddest part? I spent under $25 a month in smoking supplies, and spend over double that per month on vaping...but me and my fiance have never been happier (or more lovey-dovey, without my ash-tray mouth). She actually pushed me to keep on vaping. I, literally, owe her my life. I am grateful for her...but she best stay away from my CC!!!

Psychomaster, You've come to the wrong group of vapor's if your looking for help with spending on vaping devices, juices, and supplies! Click that button!!!!! LOL

I am so jealous! I want a ProVari, but I only have $20 left on my "Available Credit". Just enough for 15 ml bottle of one of my top 100 juices.

Sorry Psychomaster I have to get to that website before the credit card company applies this months interest and the $20 is gone.

Hope you love your ProVari!!!!!!

Psychomaster, You've come to the wrong group of vapor's if your looking for help with spending on vaping devices, juices, and supplies! Click that button!!!!! LOL

I am so jealous! I want a ProVari, but I only have $20 left on my "Available Credit". Just enough for 15 ml bottle of one of my top 100 juices.

Sorry Psychomaster I have to get to that website before the credit card company applies this months interest and the $20 is gone.

Hope you love your ProVari!!!!!!

A woman after my own heart! :unworthy:

Psycho- wow I think we've all made this post at one time or another. I know how you feel. I don't know why we are all like this with vaping but I think it's because there is soooooo much "stuff" out there and we want to try it all. I do believe it tapers off eventually. I am just now starting to reach the point of breaking even. I am really starting to want a mod and I've put it in my cart quite a few times but, I keep telling myself that i'm good with my 7 eGo's right now lol. I change colors to match my mood. I think i'm going to wait till my one year anniversary - or maybe 6 mos ;) to purchase a mod.

I've realized that I need to curb my spending and here are some things that are helping me:

1. Realize that there is always going to be something new coming out and avoid the temptation to "impluse buy". Try telling yourself your going to step back and wait for others to try and see how they like it before you make a decision- this will give you some time to re-think whether or not you really need it or just want it. It's okay to give in to your wants on occasion but, sometimes if you put it off you end up finding that you don't want it as bad as you thought you did ;)

2. Try to buy atleast a month's worth of supplies at a time and only what you truly need- juice, cartos or attys. The reason for this is when you only order a bottle, or box here or there your not only racking up shipping charges but it's like an invitation to add additional items on to your order.

3. I've started dabbling in some DIY- I still buy some of my favorite juices but nearly as much as before, and when I feel the need for something different I just mix something up on my own. I can make juice much cheaper than buying it - but you do have to spend a little up front to get your supplies together.

I hope this helps a bit :)

Regular shipping isn't bad.

You are SO not alone. lol I've been hiding my CC for 3 months now from Hubby, :rolleyes: I got caught yesterday...... Now I'm cut off.

My advice... Spend as much as you possibly can right now, I mean buy tons of back up and juice and when you get busted look really cute, smile, batt your eyes and shake your shoulder. When she is dazed by your cuteness swear you will never do it again. You should have enough supplies for a month or so. When you need to order again you can say but it's been so long since I ordered last........

If this fails hide! :sofa: Or you can just blame it on :devil:

I know what y'all mean about the spending. But I "really" need the stuff I'm buying and of course I need the Provape I've been looking at, just batteries to buy. 3.7 volts and that's my voltage, etc, etc, etc. I can justify any purchase as a qualified needed. I'm also trying to find my all day vape (or so I say) and have to have more juice to try. I need back-up cartos, lr tank attys, other lr attys, since Good Prophets is having such a great sale and I'm saving so much money by buying on sale. Cartos and attys in bulk from VaporKings ,so cheap and it would be a shame to pass up that type of savings. So forth and so forth and so forth. The large package I got from Good Prophets (dang their fast delivery), my husband pulled it out of the mail box and said "Cheryl, don't you think this a bit much?" and of course I really didn't. But I said yes maybe so I will curb for the next few weeks until all is forgotten about those daily packages and start all over again with purchasing all the needed items for back-up. Oh, I forgot when purchasing those wonderful goodies I always recieved those wonderful free gifts, who could pass up a free gift? I still haven't run the numbers on my purchases because I choose not too, a heart attack could put me way behind on my ability to purchase back-ups. Good luck everybody, but all I got to say is "Vape on". :lol:

LMBO Emile! I think this thread was supposed to curb our spending and there you are out shopping again! Way to set a good example! (said in a very joking way). :unworthy:

DearHeart, your fiance will thank you tremendously for all your back-ups and stock up supplies if the FDA and the lousy politicians get their way. You'll be vaping happily away while others have had to go back on cancer sticks. It's an investment in not only your health, but the health of those around you. Can't put a price tag on that!!

But handing over your CC to me would still be the better option of the two. bwahahahaha

Hey- You guys aren't much of a support group :harhar: I thought he might really want some help you guys are making me look silly for my post LMBO!

Poor Psycho- Were going to have to face it - were addicted to VAPING!!!!

Shipping isn't that expensive is it? I shipped a small item all the way across the us for under $3.

Shipping will cost me more than what the bottle of juice is worth. Been there, done that. :)

Edited by Wenchy69

Thanks for all of the support guys and gals! I have actually been debating hard with my self on the Provari...mainly due to the fact that my eGo is just not satisfying me anymore and will not produce enough vapor. I have figured out why, I think. The e juice I have been using is Tastvapor's Cherry Cola, with SWEETENER! I tried using it on Liberty-Flights atties, and they died in a few days...so I bought some vaporkings atties...and they too last only a few days....it HAS to be the juice! Or, the only other possibility, is that my eGo batteries are defective (they are a couple of months old and lose charges very quickly, one lasts 4 hours, the other 5 or 6 sometimes). I feel I must apologize for my Liberty-flgihts review, as I will be receiving some NON sweetened juice in a day or two and will be seeing if that is the problem. If it is, maybe I can still convince myself to NOT buy a Provari...even though I have the money right now...I REALLY want it, but I suppose I could just buy a Stu's Illuminated 5 volt mod and see if 5 volts really kills my cravings...or a Chuck...or a Buzz...or a, ah never mind.

Sorry about the rant, thanks for everything guys, and especially to Chris, who set up this forum.

My husband and I use to spend about 26.00 a month of a big bag of tobacco, a box of tubes. we rolled our own smokes (cheaper that way) now I spend close to or a little over 100.00 a month. But, I am happy. I love my B.C. and I am always spending, spending and spending some more. looking forward to the money next month =) woohoo. one day soon I will have myself a ProVari. I like to try ALL those Mods out.. I thought my husband was a spend freak. when he passed away, he gave that to me.

I Just 'controlled My Spending' A Little. 100 Boge Carots For $102 ! Does It Really Get Much Better??? :thumbsup:

You bought 100 carots for $102, I got some wonderful potatoes:) only 99.95 , I should come here every morning to get my day going with a laugh. ROFL!