Obsidian Vapor White

Atari

Flavor, First draw.........hmmmm. Second draw........Hold in the button for about 10 seconds. THERE IT IS. Its a tobacco. it has a really light tone to it, but Im not getting the cinnamon I smelled earlier. Im a big fan of AVE and this taste like their C&D (cowboys and death) Its like a Marlboro flavor, it always tasted like trying to smoke a cigarette in the rain, when it gets wet and you have to hot box it to get it dry. Im vaping the fire out of this carto, its such a subtle flavor its hard to pin point, Its not that the flavor is weak, just subtle. Ok now Ive found the cinnamon, its in my nose, just a little tingle. Its hard to pick it out in the flavor, its very soft, not a strong cinnamon at all but after you get going with this vape it starts to soak in and add to the flavor. The exhale is really clean, its like a little after taste of the flavor. read more...

Edited by Atari

to get people to visit his website

True, I post a section of the review (usually the bulk) and if people like my reviews, or want to read more they can read my blog, or even easier subscribe to it. Im not trying to spam people, just give them a sample. I post all my reviews on my site and occasionally various forums just to give people a heads up about my articles and if they want to read great, if not thats fine too.

Thank you very much, Im just trying to get some readers, its not like Im going to make money at this. Ive got 3 cents in my adsense account, this isnt about money, its about a mail box full of juices and letting people know how they taste. Again thank you so much

Your a good writer Atari I did go to your site and read the whole article. Nicely written :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines