How To Mark Catomizers?

woodensaint

Unlike my first foray into vaping, I decided to get a bunch of different sample flavors. Being excited to try them all I filled my cartomizers, but now it is a taste and guess game. I spent quite a bit of time today tasting and then marking the cart condom but the ink is already coming off. Any help with this would be great.

First I started using Acrylic paints, and paint a band of color around 1 end. Blue would be blue berry, red cinnamon, etc...I would get really fancy with the paint for fun. Now I have drip tips and wish I would have tried them sooner. They enhance the vaping experience so much better. An of course the colors keep my flavors straight.

I use small stickers, match to the cartomizer and the juice bottle, the tiny tiny color coding dots work really well too - same deal, pick a color put it on the bottle, the put the same color on the cartomizer, I find it's best to stick it just above the treads somewhere on the carto.

While not cartos I have small 6 ML bottles for my mod, I use small avery dot stickers and mark them with the initials of the juice in them, they come off clean and easy and several hundred of them are only a couple of bucks.

Walmart has rubber bands that come all different colors in a pack and they have different sizes in them. I put same color around atti or carto and then bottle, keeps everything so you know what is in it. :thumbsup:

Fran thats such a good idea! thumbsup.gif Are they the little ones you can use for your hair? I'm adding it to my grocery list now!!!! thumbup.gif

Thanks folks, I didn't expect so many ideas so quickly. Any one of them will be a great help.

And this is why VaporTalk is _the_ place for all of you vaping needs. :thumbsup:

Sharon, they are sold with the hair accessories, they are plastic rubber bands and come with various sizes in one container. I was going to buy some bands from a place that were expensive in my opinion, these work perfect and you get tons of them in one package. :thumbsup:

I bought a pack of those little zip lock bags they use to put rings, earrings, etc in and used a sticker label to write what juice it was. Not only did it solve my problem on what was in the cart or cartomizer, it helped in case there was a small dip. I think I paid 4.00 for 100 with free shipping on ebay.

Dont bother buying flavor bands. Go to the hair accessory section of your local super store. Pick up the small, colorful hair rubber bands (http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hair-Hints-Classic-Colors-Rubber-Bands-1-ct/10320084). Get the pack with many sizes. Small one goes around carto, bigger one around neck or bottle or body of bottle. There cheaper.

Packing tape. :) I haven't done this with cartos, but I it's how I label my DIY bottles and it works well... will even stand up to several washes. I imagine it'll work well with cartos also... just use a regular label trimmed to size and cut a piece of packing tape big enough to cover the label.