Vaportalk Janty Stick

So I'm super excited that my Janty Stick came in the mail. I took it out of the package, put in a batt, added some juice and ........ nothing. I know I had the batt in correctly because the light came on. So can someone tell what it is I'm doing wrong ? Do I just need to charge the bat or dare I ask do I have an out of the box bad atty?

Battery may need charging. Can you try your atty on another device? Also sometimes the button can be tricky on the Janty Stick. Try pressing it a few times.

I have the batt on charger now. I did depress the button several time and the led light do come on but no vapor. I only have the Riva 510 and a volcano, so I don't think I can test it any other way.

When the Atty and battery are attached and you press the button, can you hear the Atty heating at all?

Best to check when you know battery is charged.

Edited by Beans

I would suggest charging the batteries first. The blue batteries are not charged before being sent out. Also make sure the atomizer is screwed in all the way. It goes in quite a bit. (Though don't over tighten) If that doesn't do the trick, let us know and we'll replace it :)

I would suggest charging the batteries first. The blue batteries are not charged before being sent out. Also make sure the atomizer is screwed in all the way. It goes in quite a bit. (Though don't over tighten) If that doesn't do the trick, let us know and we'll replace it :)

Thank you so much for your quick response to my problem Chris. I charged the batts and all is right as rain. I assume I can use the mouth piece that came with it as a drip tip, but how many drops of juice do you guys recomend? Three drops just doesn't seem to last long at all.

I haven't used a 302 attys in a while, but seems like 3-4 drops was good. It may take more to get it primed, but once you're going, 3-4 drops should get you several hits.