Madvapes Review

Hurricane

I was pleasantly surprised by this supplier. They carry hardware and e-liquid. The China e-liquid pricing is outstanding. 50ml is only $10.99. 60ml is only $14.69. What I really like is where Madvapes is located...right here in NC. :) I am going to order some Smok Tech dual-coil cartomizers in a week or so. If I like those, I'll post a review.

This place is really cool. I'm working only 15mins from their location and have been there several times. The people there are great....and it's really cool to be able to walk around and look at the supplies and say I'll take one of those and three of those and some of these...oh and now for juice. It's like a kid in a candy store. They really are very helpful and have even stayed late so I could come in after work...I've tried several of their juices and like all of them so far. They have one called Grandpa's mix. it's hard to explain the flavor...a little cranberry and a little citrus with some bayberry overtones (I think) it's one of those flavors you either love or hate. So far...I love it. Kind of like vaping a christmas wreath. (weird)

Madvapes has become my fave. Vaping some madvapes cherry tobacco right now. Can't beat the prices and the large realm of items that they offer is outstanding. If they would offer the silver threaded boge cartos I would probably not have to look anywhere else for any of my vaping needs or wants. And if they would ever get the maxi RH back in stock (or the RH v2 with the extension) I would be one happy camper.

Madvapes has become my fave. Vaping some madvapes cherry tobacco right now. Can't beat the prices and the large realm of items that they offer is outstanding. If they would offer the silver threaded boge cartos I would probably not have to look anywhere else for any of my vaping needs or wants. And if they would ever get the maxi RH back in stock (or the RH v2 with the extension) I would be one happy camper.

LOL...just read what I wrote...RH should have been RS...brain fa*t. I'm thinking Rough Stack and all the while I have 3 boys here rough housing around and so it came out RH. I would like to tell you it was a typo or bad keystroke due to my blazing fast typing, but I'm a "hunt and peck" kinda guy.....and the S and the H are not even close to each other so I guess I'll just fess up. Perhaps my wife is right...I am kind of a dumba&%.

Erm...they do carry the silver-threaded Boge cartomizers. :D

Erm...they do carry the silver-threaded Boge cartomizers. :D

Brain fa%t x2. I see the smoke tech but not the boge. This is another "my wife may have a point" issue. I'll stand at the fridge with the door open for 5 minutes looking for something, tell her we must be out of it, and she will walk up and grab it in a second. Now I'll check out Madvapes and probably find the boges are a feature product.....and that the roughstack has been in stock always..lol :blush:

Vaporkings also carry the Boge cartomizers, if you order 10 boxes you can get them for $6.00 a box. I think that is a good price for cartos. Their regular price is $8.95 for a box of five. Hope this helps. Vaporkings is a great vendor and has great customer service.

Vaporkings also carry the Boge cartomizers, if you order 10 boxes you can get them for $6.00 a box. I think that is a good price for cartos. Their regular price is $8.95 for a box of five. Hope this helps. Vaporkings is a great vendor and has great customer service.

Vaporkings has been my go to for the boge cartos.

Hawk, here is the link for the 3-ohm Boge cartos.

http://www.madvapes.com/Refillable-510-Cartomizers_p_2481.html

Here is the link for the 2-ohm Boge cartos.

http://www.madvapes.com/Refillable-510-Cartomizers-20ohm_p_2744.html

I hope that helps. :D

Thanks Hurricane, I found them right there front and center on the main carto page(kinda like when my wife finds the mustard in the fridge just somewhat next to but kind of, sort of, behind the milk, but not really hidden from view, but requires a real effort to find it kind of thing) :wallbash:. Sometimes I wonder about me. Oh well, good to know that madvapes carries them.

With all of the items that Madvapes carries, along with the boge cartos, and a decent and affordable line of juice, it makes my vape shopping very easy. One stop shopping, if you know what I mean.

On the bright side, while looking for the boges I saw that the Maxi Roughstack was finally back in stock, so I jumped on that and come monday night I should be getting my 6 volt vape on. That might be my favorite aspect of Madvapes...their turnaround is very quick. I put my order in at 12:45pm and it was filled and "shipped" at 2:45. Upon checking this morning it had cleared the Charlotte hub and should be here in Omaha tomorrow and in my box on monday.

Thanks for the heads up. I can use all the help I can get. By the way...is the "Hurricane" thing related to the Miami Hurricanes?

:thumbsup: Madvapes is an all around awsome supplier. I have a couple of the RoughStacks and use them when I am outside and active because they are so DURABLE and if the switch breaks anyone can replace it. Madvapes has great prices & service. :thumbsup:

Since a couple of you guys are RS users, maybe you could help me with a ?. I get the part of 2 16340's at 3.0 volt to get a 6 volt vape, but then for a 7.4 they say to use a 18350. I see 16340"s at 3.7 all over the place and the dimensions on them match the 16340 at 3.0 volt. Is there a reason you can't pair up a couple of 16340"s at 3.7 to get a 7.4 hit?? Why the 18350 instead? I followed the rules and ordered 2 16340 @ 3.0 and a 18650? (the 3.7 batt) and may look into the 7+ volt thing down the road but was wondering about that. Also, was thinking I might want to invest in some AW batts instead of the ones that M-vapes sells. What do you guys think about that? The 3.0 16340"s didn't have glowing reviews but bought them anyway because when that hits my door on monday I'm going to be ready to go! One more...can the RS be scaled back with the use of a resistor(or vapin vodoo of some kind)to get a 5 volt + or - event. Don't really forsee 6 volts being a problem as the 5 volt PT I have seems kinda tame, but was wondering anyway.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Hurricane, I found them right there front and center on the main carto page(kinda like when my wife finds the mustard in the fridge just somewhat next to but kind of, sort of, behind the milk, but not really hidden from view, but requires a real effort to find it kind of thing) :wallbash:. Sometimes I wonder about me. Oh well, good to know that madvapes carries them.

With all of the items that Madvapes carries, along with the boge cartos, and a decent and affordable line of juice, it makes my vape shopping very easy. One stop shopping, if you know what I mean.

On the bright side, while looking for the boges I saw that the Maxi Roughstack was finally back in stock, so I jumped on that and come monday night I should be getting my 6 volt vape on. That might be my favorite aspect of Madvapes...their turnaround is very quick. I put my order in at 12:45pm and it was filled and "shipped" at 2:45. Upon checking this morning it had cleared the Charlotte hub and should be here in Omaha tomorrow and in my box on monday.

Thanks for the heads up. I can use all the help I can get. By the way...is the "Hurricane" thing related to the Miami Hurricanes?

Nope. That is the name I use when I'm DJ'ing. I got the name from one of my favorite '80s songs ("Rock You Like a Hurricane" by the Scorpions).:D

I'm glad you found the Boges. I'm itching to try the dual-coil cartos soon. :D

Edited by Hurricane

I browse MadVapes often, and like Snubber mentioned, I too feel like a kid in a candy store. Even with the gift certificate they gave me, I can't make a purchase decision... and I've had a month of solitude without the net to help me decide. Oy! What to do? I want this, I want that... so I guess about the only thing a girl can do is to wait until there's enough on the cc to just say what the hay and purchase it all.

I'm going to be so dead if hubby reads this...

I browse MadVapes often, and like Snubber mentioned, I too feel like a kid in a candy store. Even with the gift certificate they gave me, I can't make a purchase decision... and I've had a month of solitude without the net to help me decide. Oy! What to do? I want this, I want that... so I guess about the only thing a girl can do is to wait until there's enough on the cc to just say what the hay and purchase it all.

I'm going to be so dead if hubby reads this...

I will tell ya what I always say...Madvapes is GREAT. They have my favorite liquid...Irish Mintz...Oh it's Soooo good. BUT! Be careful cause some of their liquid is gross. Stay away from Mad chai and pumpkin ginger bread. In order(my opinion) from best to eh....Irish Mintz, better butter rum, Mohito, Pina Colada, caramel tobacco, tobacco, bubble gum, sticky toffee pudding, Grandpa's Mix, waffle, roasted butternut, maple cream, cookies and cream(not bad if you need a butter flavor cause that's what it tastes like!)then into the gros like the mad chai which is good if yuo like the taste of sunscreen andd soap.

I do not order hardware from them cause I only like Joyetech so far. They have sent me a free sampler before when I asked to try something.

They are always the cheapest though and fastest delivery since I live in SC and they are in NC.

***This reminds me...Does anyone no where they are in relation to Charollette(sp)/Pineville area. I visit Rock Hill sometimes and may be going to the Vapercon in Va. this Oct and might go see them in person.

:devil:

Thanks for the info! I love Pina Colada and Mojito mixed (but not shaken) together, so now I know it's okay to buy theirs and save some money even.

I love their selection of mods and mod kits.

I will tell ya what I always say...Madvapes is GREAT. They have my favorite liquid...Irish Mintz...Oh it's Soooo good. BUT! Be careful cause some of their liquid is gross. Stay away from Mad chai and pumpkin ginger bread. In order(my opinion) from best to eh....Irish Mintz, better butter rum, Mohito, Pina Colada, caramel tobacco, tobacco, bubble gum, sticky toffee pudding, Grandpa's Mix, waffle, roasted butternut, maple cream, cookies and cream(not bad if you need a butter flavor cause that's what it tastes like!)then into the gros like the mad chai which is good if yuo like the taste of sunscreen andd soap.

I do not order hardware from them cause I only like Joyetech so far. They have sent me a free sampler before when I asked to try something.

They are always the cheapest though and fastest delivery since I live in SC and they are in NC.

***This reminds me...Does anyone no where they are in relation to Charollette(sp)/Pineville area. I visit Rock Hill sometimes and may be going to the Vapercon in Va. this Oct and might go see them in person.

:devil:

Hey...hello...just left their store last Friday and got one of the new Roughstacks....it's a nice little piece of equipment, and at $45.00 for the longer one that holds both 123's and 18650's it's a good deal too.

They are off of Rt77 at Corneilius (sp) off hwy 73 near Huntersville.

If you give them a call they can tell you exactly how to get there. I's a lot of fun to walk around the warehouse and look at all the stuff, picking out this and that. They gave me some samples too, some raspberry lemonaide juice...one of the new dual core carto's ( it's fantastic on the RS) and a couple other juices.

Send me a PM and I'll get you driving directions from 77 to their door.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines