Eliquidstore

kitsune

Excellent service and products all arrived well packaged.

Flavor West products are a new line of flavorings for me. I must say, Nice selection from Flavor West, Perfumers, Capella, Lorann. I really like having different products in one location.

Would definitely use again for my flavors. icecream.gif

I know this is a combination of review supplier and flavoring review. When I finally get to some recipes I will put them in the DIY section.

Flavor West Flavorings

Macadamia Nut Very Dark Brown

Clear medium brown

At 30% Very light nutty flavor, will be good for mixing with other flavors

would be good with coffee flavors

50% still a subtle flavor, good for flavor accent.

Tropical punch 30% thumbsup.gif

Very nice light flavor. leans a bit toward cherry flavor. Very good aftertaste.

Clear, very slight pink color

This is a very nice fruit flavor by itself or will be good to mix with other fruit flavors.

Dragon Fruit 33% (like) thumbsup.gif ++

Clear in color

Very nice fruit flavor, slight strawberry aftertaste. sweet

Great aftertaste

Good strong flavoring.

I really like this one by itself, but also mixed a bit with my watermelon and was really, really good.

Sugar Cookie PG + Flavoring = 33% (Good) thumbsup.gif++

Clear, pale yellow

nice sweet vanilla flavor, slight caramel aftertaste. Very good.

I really like this one on its own, but since I can never leave well enough alone---mixed with some apple pie and a new favorite is born animier.gif

Chocolate Mint PG + Flavoring 35% (really good) thumbsup.gif +++

clear dark brown

Can really taste the chocolate and mint. very nice after taste.

This one I really like on its own. Great flavor. But of course I can't leave well enough be--next plan is to mix with some espresso (not made the mix yet)

Double Dutch Chocolate 33%thumbsup.gif ++

Very Dark, clear dark brown when mixed.

nice Chocolate after taste. Initial vapor intake doesn't have much flavor. But exhale has a nice chocolate after taste. This one will mix very well with my Tiramisu or other flavors that need some chocolate.

I also got some perfumers caramel, Marshmallow and English Toffee. These flavors mix well with just about everything I love. I haven't used perfumers before, but am really looking forward to some new mixes. Many have always had good things to report about perfumers flavorings.

Now I just need to find some extra mixing/playing time.

I really like the tropical punch and the dragon fruit (even though I have no idea what dragon fruit really tastes like).

If you try the tobaccos you will have to let me know what you think. I don't use any tobacco flavors anymore.

Just started playing with the perfumers caramel I got from eliquidstore and I'm really liking it. goes well with so many flavors.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines